You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#201
SS2 could still build a really good team

Transforming Gohan
LR Gohan
LR Caulifla/Kale
LR Majin Vegeta
Transforming Goku
Transforming Vegeta
Kefla
Vegeta & Bulma
Caulifla
WT Great Saiyaman Gohan support
AGL SS2 Angel Goku
STR Majin Vegeta

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#202
Depending on how they give out categories I could see half of those not being included (any duos and Majin Vegetas)

There's also a SSJ2 Bardock card for some reason who could go on the team I guess
skull

skullbone
1 month ago#203
Okay 55% transformed Broly using his active skill 1 shot the last phase of the LR Gobros event. This card is just silly
skull

skullbone
1 month ago#204
New Goku card leader skill is

Leader Skill: "Super Saiyan" and "Planet Namek Saga" Categories Ki +3, HP +130%, ATK & DEF +170%

The SSJ category has LR Vegito, LR Gogeta, AGL Broly, and PHY Broly with about 200 other cards
skull

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#205
https://mobile.twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1133913165085990913

New Goku SAs and stuff

skullbone
1 month ago#206
Those Goku SAs are pretty cool, kinda wish he had the "YOU FOOL" counter on super attacks though.
skull

skullbone
1 month ago#207
Someone on Reddit suggested farming the medals for the base Gogeta EZA if you don't have anything to do in the game right now. Thought I would mention it because I know some of you probably don't have much to do.

The medals you need are at the bottom here:

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Breaking_into_the_Final_Stage_Gogeta

You get them from the Goku/Vegeta/Broly EZA stage, I think it's something like this:

Stage 10 X 6
Stage 20 X 5
Stage 25 X 4
Stage 30 X 4

You also need 20 Goku medals and 20 Vegeta medals from the Super Broly story event (10 each for the first copy, 10 each for the 2nd copy to feed in to get the EZA to SA15.
skull

skullbone
1 month ago#208
Realm of Gods SBR is driving me crazy. I've tried a lot of strategies and I can still barely get past the first fight. The second fight seems to know to target my non-tanks with 4 supers and one shots me from full HP.
skull

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#209
What team are you using?
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

skullbone
1 month ago#210
I tried a bunch of different teams with not much success. I have all of the optimal units so it shouldn't be so bad. I think I'm probably just getting unlucky with bad supers or something.
skull
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary