You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#131
Oh derp, I'm stupid.
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
4 weeks ago#132
Looks like the new Goku isn't a dual dokkan fest like some people thought. The new Freiza card might just be a regular card getting added into the general pool.

We might also be getting a F2P 2nd Form Freiza card with an EZA. Reddit is predicting he'll be a 77% leader for the Freiza category which would be awesome because 2nd Form Freiza deserves a decent card.
skull

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#133
I love how everyone is joking that Krillin might have a top tier card now via being blown up as part of Goku’s transformation. Imo it’s gonna be a huge waste if we don’t get some non-DFE SSRs for like Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Gohan and/or Nail. We don’t have a single Vegeta of his design when he faced Frieza’s final form. We’ve got nothing for Krillin still. Gohan & Piccolo have EZAs, but they could still use a non-F2P card. I would LOVE to see a TUR of Kid Gohan using that badass Masenko super against 3rd form Frieza.

skullbone
4 weeks ago#134
Yeah considering Gohan and Piccolo have EZA for their Namek saga appearances I wouldn't mind a Krillin, Vegeta, Nail (I guess?), and Goku to round out a Namek saga EZA team.
skull

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#135
Super Kami Guru LR plz

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#136
Got just over 500 stones now. The wait for LR Caulifla/Kale continues. By the time they launch on Global maybe JP will release a Transforming Gohan & Cell dual Dokkan Fest. Still can’t believe we’re going back to Namek again when the Cell arc has been ignored for so long. Cell’s last DF card was the STR one which is kinda not good these days and SS2 Gohan literally doesn’t even have a DF card yet somehow. It’s crazy.

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#137
Hopefully if str cell gets an EZA it'll buff his super to supreme damage to all enemies, that would go a long way imo.

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
4 weeks ago#138
I'm saving stones, at like 220 right now. When is the anniversary supposed to be?
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!

User Info: Wedge Antilles

Wedge Antilles
4 weeks ago#139
First week of July I think.
I used the knife. I saved a child. I won a war. God forgive me.

skullbone
4 weeks ago#140
Worth noting that Japan got something like 900 stones during the anniversary celebration month. I mean I wouldn't count on getting that many but we'll definitely get a lot.
skull
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary