You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#1
Not for a couple months, but I figured that's p much the most note-worthy thing happening right now, is the leadup to it. I forget, is that when we're getting active skills?
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#2
If rumors are true we should be getting active skills with the LR Family Kamehameha Trio unless they pull a To Be Released there for us. For now there’s nothing to really do. SS3 Vegeta’s EZA is tomorrow and the WT is later this week. Normally the 4th anniversary is when we will get the active skills, but who knows. We kinda need filler celebrations or we could reach the 4th anniversary content before July since we aren’t behind many DF now.

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#3
Apparently the facebook page is getting pretty close to 1 million followers so people think they might do something with that.

Also 30 stones in your box for top grossing rewards. Resisting the urge to pull again since the only card I really need from the banner is FPSSJ4 Goku
skull

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#4
I did another multi and got dupe #1 FP SSJ4 Goku

skullbone
1 month ago#5
You post made me start opening the app to do a multi but then I RESTRAINED MYSELF
skull

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#6
Yeah I chuckled a bit when I saw what you said and then pulled that very thing. I was honestly a little tempted to pull on the time travel category summon just for a chance at that Fat Buu but decided against it.

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#7
I pulled again because I want Bardock

And got Majuub booooo
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

skullbone
1 month ago#8
Okay I'm convinced that would have been my multi so thanks for taking the bullet on that one SEP
skull

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#9
After the luck I've had recently, it's only fair I take one for the team.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

skullbone
1 month ago#10
Yeah I pulled Broly (x2), AGL Gogeta, AGL Cooler, and PHY Vegeta all within 2 or 3 multis on each banner so I should probably just be quiet haha.
skull
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle topic - (Super Battle) Road to the 4th Anniversary