• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 5 - Playoff Bizzaro World!

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#331
Nah Blues in 6 so we get the hometown Gloria!

Edit: oh, and then Blues in 7 Triple OT for the cup, sure
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: burritosatan

burritosatan
4 weeks ago#332
MartinFF7 posted...

MartinFF7 posted...

Game 7 OT for the cup would kill me and I'd probably miss it due to an alcohol induced blackout
Same sex marriage is not gay privilege, its equal rights. Privilege would be something like gay people not paying taxes. Like churches don't

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
4 weeks ago#333
Based on the sample size of the previous one game, there is a 0% chance that San Jose wins game 6, and the St. Louis Blues have actually already won the Stanley Cup. Boston hasn't outscored an opponent by 5 goals in this entire playoffs, so they're just in for a bad time.
ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER.
Sushi, kamikaze, fujiyama, nippon-ichi...

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#334
Who are we kidding here, we need Blues in 4 so they win at home, the sweep streak is fulfilled and maximal Bruins humiliation is achieved.

User Info: burritosatan

burritosatan
4 weeks ago#335
MartinFF7 posted...
Who are we kidding here, we need Blues in 4 so they win at home, the sweep streak is fulfilled and maximal Bruins humiliation is achieved.

@davidponte let's hit the Toronto bars for game 4 if this is reality. Toronto will celebrate this seeing as the Leafs are dead and the Raptors will be soon
Same sex marriage is not gay privilege, its equal rights. Privilege would be something like gay people not paying taxes. Like churches don't
Blues need to beat the Bruins in four because if they do I think the Penguins get relegated to the AHL next year.
Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 weeks ago#337
The Blues have like 16 Canadians so they really are Canada's team anyway.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: SmartMuffin

SmartMuffin
4 weeks ago#338
Every team has like 16 Canadians.

Except the Leafs.

I've heard Don Cherry has some opinions about this!
SmartMuffin - Because anything less would be uncivilized - http://i.imgur.com/W66HUUy.jpg
http://dudewheresmyfreedom.com/

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#339
Blues making the SCF only to lose to the Bruins and watching their longtime captain David Backes hoist the cup at their expense would be hilarious to me, but I acknowledge that I'm in the minority with that opinion.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#340
Shadow Dino posted...
Blues making the SCF only to lose to the Bruins and watching their longtime captain David Backes hoist the cup at their expense would be hilarious to me, but I acknowledge that I'm in the minority with that opinion.

f*** the Bruins

and as a subset of that, f*** Backes

(the scenario you outlined is what's most likely in all this too, unfortunately)
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 5 - Playoff Bizzaro World!
  • Topic Closed