You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#41
It always feels to me like I'm leveling slightly faster than I can keep up. Well, once I hit 60 I guess I'll have all the time in the world for it.
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#42
I barely tread water on leveling by doing the two Angelica training schools daily. I am however keeping 8 units at pace. However I also have the +10% EXP Blessing since I got the 50 crystals daily privilege, so yeah I'm thinking 7 is the more reasonable goal if you don't have that (although IIRC you do)
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 month ago)
I think the only reason I'm currently frustrated is because I am stuck on the stages I need to beat so I can get Priest medals. I only have one out of three stages for it, which makes it very slow going to collect them. Especially since I have done my guild purchases already.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#44
A King's Crown dropped today from the lvl 45 dragon. First, I guess I'm very lucky because I've never had that happen before. Second, the SSR guide I use gives it a quite high rating, but I'm unsure who it's good for. It's for archers, fliers, assassins, and aquatics, but it boosts defensive stats and provides a buff to a nearby ally. I wouldn't often want to give it to most of those units because they tend to be glass cannons and often move apart from my other units. Perhaps Angelina would be good for it? Who am I looking for to use it?
Just killing time until the world ends.

Lopen
1 month ago#45
Looks like a generally good item that is an awkward fit for the classes that use it. You'd want it on clerics.

I think Chris can use gear from that category because her class is weird so that's something to consider if you like Chris. Otherwise uhhh, I dunno. Probably ranged units in general are better cause they have more flexibility in spaces you can place them. Keep in mind like, an archer with aim would hit the passive on the aim square as well as the square they take an action in so Luna's probably okay (you like to stack up Magic Resist with her anyway so bonus MR is good).

Angelina seems okay because of her hook + swap + bonus action.
No problem!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Yankees

Yankees
1 month ago#46
You can redeem code "XNYZ9BC65" for a free summon ticket on your player info tab
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AntiquatedNotion

Lopen
1 month ago#47
Good find. Thanks.
No problem!

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#48
I don’t see where to put it in.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: SythaWarrior

SythaWarrior
1 month ago#49
My guess is Water guys Specially Pierre since he's basically unkillable and giving him more utility is good.
Whatever...

Lopen
1 month ago#50
Click your player icon in the top left -> redeem code

Also beat level 60 Ice Dragon cool stuff. Maybe I can beat the level 60 Dark Dragon by the end of the week too
No problem!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again