You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#311
Killing aquatic units with just Almeda and melee characters sounds pretty bad, yeah. Do you have some mages to bring in if you sacrifice full bonus?
Just killing time until the world ends.
Well, my crew was Matthew, Almeda, Varna, Luna, and Freya.

I have maybe Imelda, Shelfaniel, Chris, and Egbert that could sub in though that do magic damage.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
I'm also stuck on Elite 5-7. The team of three mages at the end just nuke me hard and I don't have the team make up to get through the enemies before it and also them. It's really stunted my progress right now.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#314
Aha! I actually solved why I was having that issue with the danger zone tricking me. It looks like the display doesn't work quite right for certain movement abilities (especially Move Again) and won't update the enemy's threatened squares when you move like normal. It happened to me just now and I went back to figure out why and saw it happening.
Just killing time until the world ends.
(edited 1 month ago)
So I just lost 50 Arena Points.

What the hell. This isn't the first time it's happened.

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#316
Right now my bottleneck is the orbs to level up equipment, all my gear is 20/30, nothing is higher, and I notice I do jacks*** for damage compared to people just a level or two above me in team battles.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: Yankees

Yankees
1 month ago#317
Are you aware that you can use alchemy on SR gear you are not using? You can cash them in to get those orbs to increase SR gear star level. I felt like gold and hammers to upgrade them were more scarce
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AntiquatedNotion

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#318
Yankees posted...
Are you aware that you can use alchemy on SR gear you are not using? You can cash them in to get those orbs to increase SR gear star level. I felt like gold and hammers to upgrade them were more scarce

Oh yeah, the SR gear stars aren't an issue, but a lot of my main squad (like Ledin) are decked out in mostly SSRs.
Phantom Dust.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#319
A level 40 or 50 SR is better than a level 20 SSR btw
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

ChaosTonyV4
4 weeks ago#320
3 10 draws.

Leon.

f*** yes.
Phantom Dust.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again