You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
4 weeks ago#301
I don’t have Luna up yet, I put her down the non-archer path and she’s still pretty useless. I’m using Chris/Zerida in the meantime.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#302
I'm confused about your faction then. Ledin must be buffing then? Who is buffing Zerida and Lana?
Just killing time until the world ends.

ChaosTonyV4
4 weeks ago#303
Oh wait, actually Lana is in the group that gets switched around for the situation.

I use Elwin as a core unit and he or Ledin Faction buff depending on if the former needs two dispels or not.

Although now you’ve got me realizing I can really lean into Princess faction, huh
Phantom Dust.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Something I have forgotten about is rolling for better enchantments on my gear. A lot of those bonuses are super helpful. I eventually rolled a 10% Magic Defense on Luna that made her a lot more powerful.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#305
Yeah I drew the wrong conclusion based on the units you had mentioned previously. You have the ideal Princess team, and I'm not as familiar with the Legion of Glory stuff, but it sounds like you have a good team there too.

ChaosTonyV4
4 weeks ago#306
I rolled a 14% HP 12 % Def on a SR jacket for Zerida, and was wishing I could get it on Ledin somehow, lol
Phantom Dust.
How in the world is anyone expected to beat this new Summer Event story? You can't do any damage to the awful water enemies and they just pull and kill anyone outright.

No idea how you beat this. My defensive Freya can't soak up enough damage either. This is a mess.

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#308
With Tiaris my Freya was able to handle things pretty well, but I'm not sure what you do exactly without her.

ChaosTonyV4
4 weeks ago#309
I just played a Team Battle of the 55 where my ally's Freya got one-shotted by the freakin Cleric Aniki, wtf
Phantom Dust.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
I do not have Tiaris, which I feel would make my life so much easier. So I'm stuck with Alemeda as my healer/only magic damage dealer.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again