You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#31
At that point, I think your main goal to get stronger fast is to get to Phalanx and unlock Angels and dump books into those two until it starts requiring SSR mats.
Just killing time until the world ends.
I have Phalanx and Freya is my tank de jour. Her issue is that Ram is popular in battles now at that level, shutting off her defending. It's super obnoxious to set things up and I kind of have to use my Leon for a secondary tank.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#33
The spell resist will prevent Ram from doing that. I'd slot that if it's really screwing you over.

The superior way to do this is with a Sage Hat. It's only a SR item so you may have drawn one. It casts Resist on a random guy next to the unit wearing the Sage Hat, so you can move your tank, move your healer next to the tank, and it can tank all the Rams you need.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#34
I believe the drop rate on Sage Hats are lower than most other SR gear or something. I've heard complaints to that effect, and I know I don't have one.
Just killing time until the world ends.

Lopen
1 month ago#35
I would guess they are. Sage Hat and the Jester Mask thing that confuses, along with all the "while HP is > 80%" gear seem significantly more rare to me.

They're still not exactly implausible to have drawn though. I've drawn two of each at this point vs like dozens of the other hats.
No problem!

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#36
I have one of each, Jester Hat on my Zerida and Sage Hat on my Tiaris, because I don't have any good SSR hats for them.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado
I think Resist only blocks one Ram. Because I used to do that, but she would always stop guarding after the second. It's really only the stages with multiple horse units that give me issue at this point.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

Lopen
1 month ago#38
Resist should stop all of them. What might be getting you is I think the knockback on Ram still works so she could be being knocked out of guard range-- you can fix that by placing a unit behind her though.
No problem!

User Info: masterplum

masterplum
1 month ago#39
I actually have been using bats over angels because both Alte and Leon can use them.

I think they might even be better for PVE because the sustain on Leon is awesome
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdWiElvIQAAQpBt.jpg
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg

User Info: SythaWarrior

SythaWarrior
1 month ago#40
Yea I'm around 42 and gaining resources has been slow. I've realized that I just need to keep grinding Aniki is my issue. I neglected it too hard on my main for a while.

And gold is definitely the biggest blocking resource.
Whatever...
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again