You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#291
praise aidios
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Tone yo' flab

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#292
cuteness is justice
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Tone yo' flab

User Info: Luis_Sera89

Luis_Sera89
1 month ago#293
That's certainly a price they're charging for those swimsuit skins.
"Eet's game time..."
https://soundcloud.com/luissera/intro/s-VvkMJ

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#294
I don't even like the skins honestly. I'd be vaguely tempted to get Varna's at normal price just because I use Varna so it'd be cool to have a skin, and hers is the best easily, but I kinda just prefer normal Varna anyway.

Hell I'd probably be more tempted by Varna with pants.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#295
The update isn't out on the iOS store yet, and I can't play the game without updating.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#296
As a princess player I appreciate that this event is very easy.
Just killing time until the world ends.

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#297
My progress after 60 is pretty slow. I've done half the Anikis at 60 and the others only at 55. I've only just done Dark Dragon at 60, Ice and Fire at 55, and Thunder still lagging at 50. Haven't tried any of the Eternal Temples yet. Level 65 (and I think even some level 70 content is added?) still seems so far out of reach, considering how marginal my clears are, even though upgrading is pretty slow going.

Admittedly having all lvl50 equipment on my main team would help. I'm still short on hammers more than anything. But it's a struggle.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#298
If you're short on hammers find the highest level dragon you can auto and dump some burgers into it. You get quite a lot of hammers even from nondaily clears

My progress has slowed down a lot too. It's mostly cause I stopped doing most of the dailies cause the grind gets to me. Only make a point to do the dragon now cause equipment feels like my biggest bottleneck. I know Anikis are worth it but I miss em a lot.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#299
Anyone have tips or a guide on how to improve your team?

I’m 55 and can’t beat a lot of the 50 content.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#300
Unfortunately I don't have much beyond the obvious. Usually it's either gear level or class mastery that are issues. You should mostly have level 50 upgrades and level 40 gear for your most important equipment. Maybe also bond levels. Try to aim for maxing your main team's first three bond levels.

You probably know all of this though.

Your main team is, what, Ledin Lana Luna Tiaris Cherie? That team's pretty much optimal, and you even have Ullr's, so I don't think there's anything you could do there.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again