You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#281
For the Lana one you need to put off clearing the stage till she appears

For the Cherie one you need to block her from moving up as much as you can with your units. Attacks that slow like Blizzard or Snare help (or your girl Narm's passive!!) as well as physically blocking her spaces that move her max distance to make her move slower. Leon will only double back to kill her if she's in his threatened area
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#282
Sounds like I actually need my second stringers for once! (So she doesn't get one shot)
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Tone yo' flab

Lopen
1 month ago#283
You could always give Narm melee troops too. It's pretty hard for a hero alone to one shot a set of troops + a hero because of how combat mechanics work (your hero makes 20 "attacks" when they attack, and troops take overflow damage, so basically 1/20 your hero's damage needs to one shot a troop otherwise you can't even get to the main unit)
No problem!

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#284
Time to get your $$$s ready.

https://www.reddit.com/r/langrisser/comments/bnkf18/trails_in_the_sky_cross_over_video_japanese_audio/
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#285
Wait, it’s more than just Estelle and Joshua?
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#286
Estelle and Joshua are on the first banner. Leonhardt/Loewe and Renne are on the second banner. Kloe is a free mission (points?) SR for the first half of the event and Olivier is free for the second half.

Lopen
1 month ago#287
Now I'm torn because Estelle seems like the character I would like most when I ever actually get around to playing the game

But Renne is Dark Cycle

Probably giving the Estelle/Joshua banner most of the draws though. If nothing else it'll make my protag faction more legit since man Dieharte sucks.
No problem!

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#288
From what I understand, Estelle is an only okay tank, Renne is an only okay ST mage, Kloe is a good healer, Olivier is a great all-purpose support, Joshua is a great PVP AoE character, and Leonhardt is a mega busted PVP AoE character.

In my case I think I should be able to pick all of them up anyway.

Lopen
1 month ago#289
For some reason I thought Estelle was an offensive lance user and not really made for tanking at all despite her weapon type
No problem!

User Info: Cyouni

Cyouni
1 month ago#290
Lopen posted...
For some reason I thought Estelle was an offensive lance user and not really made for tanking at all despite her weapon type

Her thing is that her guard is on her talent and expands each time she deals damage, which also gives her a Atk/Def buff in addition to that (possibly stacking with other buffs, similar to Sonya's). She's also super-heavily based on her buff that increases her damage and adds 10% of her Atk to her Def, with every skill of hers turning it on for 2 rounds.
Her downside is that despite her ridiculous Def that's even higher than Vargas, she has no damage reduction except Phalanx.
Her upside is that she has a skill that gives her a full heal, debuff cleanse, and makes her immune to debuffs for 2 rounds.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again