You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#21
I've heard that but I actually think Matthew as an assassin, who is the only assassin I use, holds his weight very well

I guess it's possible he's also a decent one and people just don't really know because horse and flying matthew are the more common picks but yeah I wonder.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#22
I saw a Jugler for the first time in a team battle.

Uh, I thought he was a dog? Wtf Behemoth looking dude
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado
He's a shapeshifter that turns into monsters.

I'm surprised you only saw him once so far. I see him constantly.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: SythaWarrior

SythaWarrior
1 month ago#24
Yea I see Jugler constantly. He beats up AoE Dark Faction teams too on top of being really good and very flexible. I just wish he wasn't Langrisser 3 faction. I think he has a 2nd faction too but I forget what it is.
Whatever...
Zeridsla gates of fate are ridiculous. My Zerida is 56. I got her to T3 and put on gear from someone else on her. Not only can I not clear her 40 gates of fate, I don't even come close to beating it

User Info: masterplum

masterplum
1 month ago#26
I beat the lv 58 joint mission after an hour and got zero SSR equips or scrolls

Yeah, I'm never doing that again
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdWiElvIQAAQpBt.jpg
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
My guild mates said the level 60 joint is actually easier than the 58 apparently

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#28
I spent like 500,000 gold and an amount of materials to upgrade like everything on my main team.

Then immediately proceeded to fail a level 40 Elite Time Rift mission at 47, lol.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#29
I've been trying to do a better job of keeping my equipment upgraded, but now I'm short on gold in addition to hammers. And that's ignoring the cost of troop training and bond upgrades. I long for the days when I had 2.5 million gold and nothing to spend it on.
Just killing time until the world ends.
ChaosTonyV4 posted...
I spent like 500,000 gold and an amount of materials to upgrade like everything on my main team.

Then immediately proceeded to fail a level 40 Elite Time Rift mission at 47, lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I'm 44 and stuck on I think 5-4 Normal? I've been slowly about to go through the 4 Elite missions, but I was really hung up on one for a while.

It seems like a steep incline though from here.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again