You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again
I think that's the first backbreaker for everyone. I remember I struggled with it too and I couldn't get the class materials to get stronger because they were hated behind it. I think I just waited an extra level or 2 and possibly upgraded gear/soldiers.

It's all about not getting black holed before you are able to pummel him.

Or using a stun / sleep probably helps too but I didn't go that route.
Also, this is why the Langrisser devs are the best. They could have half assed the skins being usable by every class thing and just had them always look the same. Instead they went whole hog and modified all the additional skins to suit and we are now blessed with glorious things like this

https://i.imgtc.com/OvRM89R.jpg

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#193
Spewed some tickets on the new banner and got Listell on the 3rd 10. It'll be a while before I can make use of her but she seems cool. I wonder if the Legends faction is at all functional once you add in some of the unreleased characters.

Also team level 57. Not far now.
Just killing time until the world ends.
Listell is basically PVP only from what I understand

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#195
Oh right the thing where they ridiculously powercreep PVP and don't do much for PVE. That part sucks.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#196
I could see some uses to her kit for PVE. The big concern is there are limited character slots and for PVE she seems kinda outclassed by Bozel and Lana and running 3 mages is suspicious.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
Yeah that's the problem. Even Egbert does very similar things to her for PVE and Bozel/Lana flat out do everything better.

But what she does in PVP is T0 and is unmatched.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#198
If I got her I'd still use her and run 3 mages sometimes to be honest. I think at high level running weird teamcomps tends to work a bit better in general because things hit so hard your typical "bait with tank and counter" strategy is questionable for a lot of stuff since the stuff hits so hard.

But yeah there's a reason I only gave her one draw. Maybe someday if she gets a focus I'll once again have the full Dark Reincarnation.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Yankees

Yankees
4 weeks ago#199
I gave the banner a few draws and got a dupe Elwin. I have not been fortunate in pulling banner units when it isn't guaranteed.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AntiquatedNotion

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#200
Excellent map event drops lately. My first Last Rites yesterday and my first Assault Headgear just now. Luna just got a new hat.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again