You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
4 weeks ago#181
That part is nice. I can keep getting 3 shards daily for Shelf, Liana, and Cherie, get some of the ones who don't need stars as badly, and maybe unlock some bond gates for others as well.
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
4 weeks ago#182
1/237

Okay so it wasn't 300 but still
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#183
1/237 is very severe. You may have a bit more luck with support than SE did. I'd contact them. No harm, at least.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
Damnit server maintenance during my lunch break.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
Lopen posted...
1/237 is very severe. You may have a bit more luck with support than SE did. I'd contact them. No harm, at least.

Yeah may also have more luck because he has only 1 too. Me complaining about rates to them whilst having 7 SSR (I think at the time) probably doesn't look as bad because even if my rate is s***ty I still had 7 SSRs (10 including freebies). I also wasn't anywhere near as bad rate as him

User Info: masterplum

masterplum
4 weeks ago#186
After briefly flirting with 2%, I went 0fer today after 60 pulls and am down to 10/617

Great.

I also went overboard farming today because I was sick and got over 200 Easter coins....

Yeah that wasn’t necessary
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdWiElvIQAAQpBt.jpg
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
I bought an egg with the coins and got 150,000 gold out of the deal.

Not bad.
Eggs give gold, crystals or trinity vouchers so are definitely worth buying.
I am stuck on 5-2 Elite. Bozel is my least favorite ever to go up against. I just can't beat it. Every single time, he uses Black Hole and that's the end of my team. I have tried so many times and I have no issues until I run into Bozel and he just saunters up with Black Hole and then takes somebody out immediately with a Dark Reaper. And after that, anyone who attacks him just gets shredded. And these are my units who have the most Magic Resist on my team.

So frustrating. And I would level up my class for my healer to get the AOE Magic Resist, but all of the tokens are on stages AFTER that level. So I can't even get what I need to level her up for that. Extremely frustrating.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#190
Yeah I had trouble with that one too. How I eventually did it was just ran up immediately, basically speed blitzing and ignoring all the enemies below you. Bait out the attackers that aren't Bozel. Kill them. Then just slam into Bozel with everything you have. Respect Bozel's Black Hole range and don't let him open with that. If you have a stun or high movement attackers that should be what you need. Attack with ranged first to pick off gargoyles then get to work on melee. He's durable but he won't kill you on counters unless you've been softened with Black Hole because his troops aren't ranged
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again