You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again
New update with two new characters!

New dungeons!

But they mark your Heroes as pinging for a possible update now if they have a single equipment that can be leveled up. Ugh.

Also, how do you earn egg coins? And what is the best get with those?
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
Used 30 tickets and got Listell. Now for reals I need to start saving for collab

Eggs come from doing basically anything in Secret Realm. Well, not sure about Goblins but everything else. I'm doing my goblin runs right now so will have an answer to that in a few mins
No eggs for Goblins. So you get eggs for

Anikis
Dragons
Bond Realm
Exp Dungeon
Joint Realm
Eternal Dungeon

I'm not sure on best way but they're probably about even with a bit of variance on the drop. I got 3 from Aniki 60, 4 from Bond Realm, 1 and 2 from Exp Dungeon. Dragon I did before update so not sure on that.

It's probably 1-2 eggs can drop per 10 stamina (8 if joint) used. So exp is 1-2, Bond is 3-4, Aniki is 3-4 and Dragon is probably 5-6
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Luis_Sera89

Luis_Sera89
1 month ago#174
30 tickets got me David Lee Roth, who wasn't the one I was hoping for, but at least he has a faction buff for Strategic Masters, which gives me something new to think about.

Come to think of it, all but one of the SSR's I've pulled have come within the first 20-30 tickets spent on a banner. If I'd stopped after each one my rate would be 5 SSR's from roughly 150 tickets rather than 6 from 347 (not including free units).
"Eet's game time..."
https://soundcloud.com/luissera/intro/s-VvkMJ

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#175
Is there seriously no pity mechanic at ALL in this game? I just used another 70 tickets since I haven't in awhile and still haven't gotten an SSR. I've got to be up over 300 used by now and haven't gotten one since the very first time.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#176
If you go to feats under challenges you can see your SSR rate vs pull rate since both tallies are tracked.

The only thing resembling a pity mechanic is I've heard if you contact support with your rate being sufficiently low they'll give you a free random SSR, but I've also heard people say that's nonsense so I don't know.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
There's no pity mechanic but you can see your pull rate

https://i.imgtc.com/mCJmHpS.jpg
Lopen posted...
If you go to feats under challenges you can see your SSR rate vs pull rate since both tallies are tracked.

The only thing resembling a pity mechanic is I've heard if you contact support with your rate being sufficiently low they'll give you a free random SSR, but I've also heard people say that's nonsense so I don't know.

When I did the latter I basically got told random is random and that the SR heroes are good / usable

Lopen
1 month ago#179
I decided to do one 10x draw just for fun and because I felt like Listell might be kind to me because Dark Cycle often has been.

I actually got a SSR. Also got Imelda and Freya what a draw.

But it was Shelfaniel. Which... I don't mind this! I may even appreciate getting her more than Listell really.
No problem!

Lopen
1 month ago#180
Also side note we have 18 Gate of Fates for a while. I didn't notice this in the patch notes anywhere. Possible I glossed over it but it's also possible someone else did too so worth mentioning.
No problem!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again