You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#11
More power to you man. If you like the game enough go for it. I would consider it for the right skin if I still like this game in a few months but I'm hesitant to dump it right away.

You can apparently get multiple months of the privileges in advance which would be my main way to run up the total since I think those are fairly money efficient and I've been getting those anyway so it would only be pre-spending on stuff I would buy anyway. I would recommend spending a good amount on that if you haven't already made the plunge.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#12
I don't know why, but it feels like my Zerida isn't doing s*** for damage, even though when I had Sonya as an Assassin she felt overpowered.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado
I am stuck on a mission where there are these two lobsters that cannot be killed and I have no idea what to do.

I also can't get through one where every time I advance in a sand level, the enemies run off to kill villagers.

Pls help
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Grimmer

Grimmer
1 month ago#14
I'm pretty sure you need to kill some other enemy first to remove that status from the lobsters.
Yankees mobile account

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#15
Oh, I think I remember the 2nd one, that one was absolutely infuriating. The only trick I guess is that the enemies will almost completely refuse to attack you once you trigger them, so you can run fliers into the center and not worry about the archers sniping. You have to play totally recklessly to kill everyone in time though.

Also, a leveled Chris can singlehandedly kill everything in the bottom left, just to get that out of the way.
Just killing time until the world ends.

Lopen
1 month ago#16
PrivateBiscuit1 posted...
I am stuck on a mission where there are these two lobsters that cannot be killed and I have no idea what to do.

Assuming it's the one I think of you need to kill a wizard on the map and their super defense buff goes away

There's a weird buff symbol on gimmicky things like that. If enemies have that you need to do something in the level first (usually kill something)
No problem!

User Info: SythaWarrior

SythaWarrior
1 month ago#17
ChaosTonyV4 posted...
I don't know why, but it feels like my Zerida isn't doing s*** for damage, even though when I had Sonya as an Assassin she felt overpowered.

Might be the soldiers they are using. I know a lot of people kind of ignore Archers/Assassins and just grind up Infantry on Monday/Thursdays. I mean I know I do.
Whatever...

Lopen
1 month ago#18
My Zerida is still like 17 levels behind my main party so I haven't had a chance to use her much yet so I can't say much. She seems to do fine in Guild Wars though.

Though I do have good soldiers for her so Sytha may be onto something. I had the Blue Haired Kunoichis leveled up for Almeda for more debuff spam and Zerida also uses them so she was in an okay spot for soldiers.
No problem!
I almost cheaped out the lobster battle with Freya's barb. My team couldn't outlast, but mostly because I accidentally got one of my guys killed.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
Zerida is very gear and star dependent and also needs runes. She doesn't do great out of the box. She also isn't great at PVE which is typical for Assassins (although she is the best PVE assassin)
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Langrisser Mobile Topic Again