You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TheRock1525's Top 10 Wrestlemania Hype Promos

User Info: Jakyl25

Jakyl25
1 month ago#11
Can’t wait for this year’s inevitable classic Angle vs Corbin hype package
Thank you, Eddie Guerrero.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRlKR5nU8AA_v_C?format=jpg&name=large

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#12
Funny thing is I would probably put Hate Me Now as legitimately #3. Perhaps this topic will jog my memory but I know it's better than #6 already. One down 3 to go
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Eddv

Eddv
1 month ago#13
#1 the final go home raw before Mania 13.
Board 8's Voice of Reason
http://i.imgur.com/chXIw06.jpg

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#14
Wow, I forget how magical Bray Wyatt was. The lead up to Undertaker was a bit past his peak, but he could still weave magic and that promo package is the real deal. The promos themselves went on for months of course, but that package (like the Cena/Rock one) was golden.

How far the kraken has fallen since.

And where in the parts unknown is Luke freaking Harper these days?!

The Miz promo definitely helped shine a starring role light on The Miz though itd still be a few years, a stunt double, some talking smack, and showing off some excellent IC title feuds to before he would cement his status.

EDIT: I originally came to comment on how low you put a certain at number ten, then realized you hadnt ranked it yet and just watched a bunch of others. I dont even remember that triple h/taker promo despite watching it twice last night.

EDIT EDIT: Do you think there could be a promo package for this year's Mania that could make the top twenty if even break the top ten, and if so, which match do you think will be the one to do it?

The Becky/Ronda/Charlotte has a lot of storied material to work with (and work around), between NXT, main roster call up, Charlotte's title reigns, Becky's championship, Ronda's UFC, Becky Balboa into SummerSlam, SummerSlam, Evolution, Survivor series, face breaking, and everything that's happened since; and a Kofi history hype will be cool to see even if I, personally, was still hoping for a huge Miz/Bryan Wrestlemania package even though the match isnt happening.
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#15
Top 10 promos? More like top 10th through 2nd place promos, am I right.

If what I think is #1 isn't...

User Info: RPGlord95

RPGlord95
1 month ago#16
A monster
Whiskey Nick on his cell phone
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat." -Warrior

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#17
Keep running up that bill
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: ZeroSignal620

ZeroSignal620
1 month ago#18
Tag
Formerly known as Raven 2
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ZeroSignal620.png

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
1 month ago#19
Sorry I've been too busy, I plan on doing the rest soon enough.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
1 month ago#20
s***.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TheRock1525's Top 10 Wrestlemania Hype Promos