You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary
Galuf's buff USB...nice.
Sir Chris

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#42
Jump rope is more annoying than I expected, partly because of the touchscreen. I got the USB but I'm not sure if I'm going to bother getting the 120 major orbs even though it's only 20 jumps more...
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#43
1/11 (it seems everyone is getting this, at least here)

Kelger USB

This........actually looks pretty good
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Gotta say the multiplayer made me feel like a hero, I kept failing it several times tonight due to lag, people not attacking, status effects ect but I final got a team of randoms that got through it, they blew their Orlandeau and Sora early with doublecasts and left Tifa as the only DPS with two Elaras, Aerith,Tyro and my Larsa.

Tifa used her USB2 dualcasts Ironfist Earths and then the earth Fires Within to keep her alive during the third and fourth repaired phases, let the other guys escape and her and Larsa were the last two left. I wrathed up two bars on Larsa so he could use them during the last repaired phase and had Tifa use her AOSB to KO X-ATM in one turn, and we escaped and finally cleared this one.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: HBJDubs

HBJDubs
1 month ago#45
recent draws

Dailies: dupes of Krile BSB and Golbez BSB
Acolyte III pick: Minwu SSB
FFI Realm: Master BSB 2x, Warrior of Light OSB
LM Lucky: Firion LM (dupe), Cid Raines LM
USB Lucky: Refia USB (dupe), Mustadio USB

LotR:

Type-0 - Machina USB
Tactics - TGC OSB (dupe, my sixth one!)
XV - Ignis LM
XIV - Alphinaud Brave
XIII - Lightning BSB2 (dupe)
XII - Balthier LM
XI - Shantotto ASB
X - Rikku USB (dupe)
IX - Marcus BSB
VIII - Squall USB1 (dupe)
VII - Sephiroth BSB
VI - Mog LM
V - Galuf LM (dupe)
IV - Rosa USB (dupe)
III - Luneth LM
II - Josef BSB
I - Warrior of Light Glint

Realm draws a bit of a bust thanks to the dupes but still a couple of good things there. I don't know how good Alph's Brave is if I already have his Teraflare USB though
Save in the name of true love
~Project 1000~
FYI the Record Dungeons in the 4th anniversary fest are 0 stamina but still give Magia points! Farm 'em while you can!

Fastest way is to do the Barbariccia one, it only has one cutscene to skip and you can kill her instantly with Ramza's full ATB/instant cast LMR and assault saber.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#47
2/11
Setzer USB and Eiko USB. Setzer obviously sucks in today's top content, but Eiko will be super useful against Meltigemini. I should be able to beat this one now.

1/3
Garland doublecast LMR: this goes great with his chain that i pulled last RoP. It comes at the perfect time too, because I'm farming good old Madeen like there's no tomorrow.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#48
Wow, 40 draw was absolute garbage. 5/40 - TWO more dupes of Lion's USB, a dupe Minfilia BSB, Aranea OSB, and Rufus LMR.

Gift draw was much better:
- Papalymo AOSB
- Minfilia Glint
- Y'shtola Glint
- Yuna Glint
- Bartz LMR2
- Laguna LMR
- Lann BSB
- Vincent BSB
(No dupes!)
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#49
I got some ok stuff. Nothing I super wanted but some okay stuff.

7/40

Onion mUSB
Quistis USB1 (I think? Triboost + Haste + 2000 Stock)
Ace USB2 (now have both of his USBs wonder if they play well together)
Hope OSB (dupe)
Seven BSB (ice boost armor cool)
Basch LMR (holy boost bracer cool)
Alphinaud LMR

And

Ursula Arcane
Tellah LMR
Curilla LMR (dupe)
Desch BSB
Morrow BSB
Nine BSB
Ovelia BSB
Kelger BSB

Main disappointment is I was SURE that Quistis Ultra was Rydia USB2 cause I'm pretty sure their look is similar. Oh well Quistis USB may be useful too for Torment or somethin.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#50
8-draw
Cid (IV) LMR
Shelke LMR
Elena BSB
Rinoa Glint
Ramza LMR2
Gladio LMR2(? enearth)
Braska LMR
Tifa AOSB

40-draw
Yang LMR
Alphi Glint
Tifa Glint
Cid (VII) BSB
Mog USB2
Desch USB

Not a single dupe, so that's nice. Tifa AOSB was pretty high on my wishlist, and the 3 Glints are on characters that are already stacked, so might see some occasional use.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary