You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#261
Something to keep in mind for Lakshmi, is that she dooms slot 1 and 5 for you. You can use Reaping Scythe in these slots without the need to run a party doom, or a 4* self-doom.

I run Seph (USB2+AOSB) with Crimson Cross (to proc trance quickly) and Reaping Scythe in Slot 1.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#262
FWIW I've found it's perfectly safe to run Sanguine Cross against Lakshmi... for the most part her damage is peanuts, you just need to be ready for Poltergeist (or block it with Eblan Doppelganger). And since Seph has cap break it might actually matter.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#263
I randomly decided to do some realm pulls today and got Rinoa AOSB and Selphie USB. And I got Lion USB.
Eaed

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#264
100 gemmed Kefka Ultra. Neat.

Probably the coolest Ultra I'm not sure I can really use anywhere. Maybe I can make a decent FFVI dark team with that + Shadow Ultra but yeah I dunno. Seems like that would be weaker than the Edgar + Sabin connection. I don't think Kefka fits on my Dark Magicite team either as he's probably inferior to Mage Dark Cecil in terms of damage and kinda need Vayne's quick casts + overflows and CoD's party doom (and Golbez's chain, obviously)

6* dark boosting armor at worst I guess.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#265
Man, the difficulty jump in this game is no joke. I finally beat Hades and got to 5* fights. So my first thought was, "Okay. My water team beat Maliris on 25.85. Let me take on Phoenix as that is the physical 5*. I was dead in the first 10 seconds. It may be another year before I can beat some of these guys. My other team that faired well against 4* magicite is Ice and it is my understanding that Slydra is the most difficult thing in the game thus far.
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#266
If it makes you feel a bit better if you can survive Phoenix for 10 seconds you have a good chance of winning. That fight is all about staying alive and the opener is arguably the toughest part to piece together. I mean it keeps up the whole fight but I would say the damage is relatively constant.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#267
Beat tower Kefka, unlikely to have enough time today to take on God Kefka. Just need to beat the D220 version of Shinryu/Omega, then I’m basically set for anniversary stuff. Then I can get back to continuing to get the 4* magicites done
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#268
Daily disco!

Noctis OSB

That's how you raise someone excitement and crush it mercilessly, all within 5 seconds.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#269
Don't forget to complete any 4th Anniversary content now, it goes away in 4.5 hours.

Apparently the realm banner renewal comes in a week. But I'm not sold at all on doing all these again. Damage USBs are so outclassed by Awakenings now, and a lot of the ones that do complement awakenings can be picked up in the Anima Lens shop. I think you probably get more value saving for the next fest banners which have way better grand prizes, better chances of a 6*, and give Anima Lenses for dupes. I might pull on a couple realms where I'm really weak or have grand prizes I really need (Edward CSB)
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#270
I really thought I was going to beat God Kefka but I dont have enough power to finish him in the counter ultima stage. I'm disappointed
Eaed
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary