You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
2 months ago#21
I'm pulling on the USB LD. There's certainly a risk of getting crap, but the way I see it, any healer USB or slotsaver USB is going to be a major help for their torment, which is still the hardest content, with the possible exception of Syldra.
Even among dps USBs, there's quite a few that work really well with Awakenings, not to mention you're unlikely to field a full team of Awakenings anytime soon.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
Only ability double USBs are going to be made truly obsolete by Awakenings (even then Vivi's USB1 will have it uses though since it's Black Magic double and his Awakening is double fire) You also have to be aware that Awakenings can only be used once per dungeon, while that's not an issue now since most awakenings are overkill for 5* magicite and torments, Odin has 3 million HP so he can outlast the awakening if you're not stacked enough and 6* magicite have been confirmed in Japan and those likely will be designed to be built around awakenings and outlast them as well.

Also remember it's once per dungeon as well and in the upcoming Battle Square USBs have the advantage there since it's a gauntlet of separate dungeons.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
2 months ago#23
One thing this did make me realize is I should really skip the 1 ROP. It's less than 20% USB when most realms are more like 25-30%. It has two chains but one is a dupe for me and one is inferior to Seifer's which I have. WOL's AOSB is a dupe for me too.

I am going to do the USB draw, I figure the upside is worth it. Since it's all USB, going 3/11 or 4/11 is a lot better than on a regular banner.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 months ago#24
Yeah I would say if you're debating skipping the USB lucky at all you should consider skipping the 5 weakest RoP at minimum as I'm sure the 5 worst ROP would probably be on average worse than the USB lucky
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
I'd skip the FF1 banner if I wasn't so desperate for a holy chain, you borderline need one for Deathgaze since it's a DPS race against his doom and status effects.

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
2 months ago#26
so... I haven't played this in months.

Have 164 mythril.
have what, 15 15-mythril draws possible? and luckies?

so I guess I need to farm up as much mythril as possible and pick and choose which?

wait, there's 5 mythril for 3-draws AND 15 myth for 11-draws? O_O

too much

Did the 5-mythril for V and got Bartz's chicken knife. I'm happy. =D
Lolo
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
2 months ago#27
it's 17 draws, they're 5 each. USB lucky in 10 minutes. that's 110 mythril, so you can do them all.

though depending on how many months you meant, there may also be the 15 mythril draws. those will last a couple months longer, so plenty of time for them, and you may want to just skip them since they're not actually going away, just getting refreshed with better relics added.
This line dedicated to guru Advokaiser
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

Lolo_Guru
2 months ago#28
ok so the 15 for 11 will be around a long while so don't worry about them?
Lolo
In about 2/3 months the 15 mythril realm banners reset with updated relics.

Got Hope USB on the lucky, not what I hoped for (no pun intended) but any holy magic helps I guess.
(edited 2 months ago)

Lolo_Guru
2 months ago#30
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
In about 2/3 months the 15 mythril realm banners reset with updated relics.

probably better to wait for the update unless I need the relics now, then.
Lolo
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: 44th topic for 4th anniversary