• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Discussion - can this regular season just end now

User Info: SeabassDebeste

SeabassDebeste
1 month ago#1
not fun being a celtics fan right now
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
1 month ago#2
Kangz tag
Lets Smash- Switch friend code SW-5264-0547-1806
PSN TehScurr
I think you will struggle for sympathy from us when most of the people follow teams who have been terrible and don't get to see the playoffs!

The Magic were down 17 to Grizzlies. Clawed it back to force overtime but we cannot lose this game. I've already said on twitter I'm done for the year if we lose this (which is very possible!)
Valančiūnas has 21 points 22 rebounds right now. Also 5 fouls (4 of which are moving screens). Tyler Dorsey has 28 points, 9 assists. The ghost of Chandler Parsons has 17 points. I think Justin Holliday has like 22 points too.

The Magic have 119 points and 0 second chance points

Its bad
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SeabassDebeste

SeabassDebeste
1 month ago#5
ShatteredElysium posted...
Valančiūnas has 21 points 22 rebounds right now. Also 5 fouls (4 of which are moving screens). Tyler Dorsey has 28 points, 9 assists. The ghost of Chandler Parsons has 17 points. I think Justin Holliday has like 22 points too.

The Magic have 119 points and 0 second chance points

Its bad

this is spectacular to read
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#6
I remember someone, Scare probably, mentioned that the Mavs could end up keeping their 1st round pick after the trades with the Knicks and Kings, and I thought there was no way they could close the gap, but here we are with the 6th worst record in the league and an outside shot at finishing with the 5th worst record with the bottom line being we could actually keep our pick, have KP with us next season, and have enough cap space near or at max slot value this offseason.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg
I doubt Mavs fall to 5th but even at 6th worst record that's a 37.2% chance of a top 4 pick in the lotto
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
1 month ago#8
I made mistake of looking at the standings

Thunder has slipped and is lumped with the 5 thru 8 group and we have tie breaker on them. And their schedule is tough.

Kings can only lose 1 game the rest of the way, thunder can only win 2. Its slim but it's still technically there.

Likewise spurs held to 2 wins we could make it too but we have to get to at least 45 either way which means going 9 and 1. So best case scenario is splitting with Houston
Lets Smash- Switch friend code SW-5264-0547-1806
PSN TehScurr
Interesting chart.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2biPQrUgAAu7cz.jpg

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#10
With Lowry back tonight, the Raptors are at full strength for the first time in over a month. I don't think the team post-deadline has ever played with a full squad yet.
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Discussion - can this regular season just end now
  • Topic Closed