You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mycro ranks the 278 VGM tracks that were nominated by BOARD EIGHT [rankings] 2

User Info: PButterAndJelly

PButterAndJelly
3 months ago#61
@Simoun @MycroProcessor

Okay this topic is incredibly annoying. Okay what exactly are you getting with ranking 278 VGM songs?

I don't care musically inclined you are with knowing what the difference is in G minor and C minor.
Are you one of those guys that graduated with a 3.5 GPA in High School who has 4 followers on Twitter and 500 friends on Facebook?

If you are getting these suggestions from these songs from other users on YouTube, why don't you just cut out the good 10 seconds of the song you like anyway, instead of slogging through a 3 minute, boring song to listen to? If not, I'm sure there's another method you can do that -- instead of permalinking YouTube videos.

I don't care how intelligent you are with knowing about music.

I don't think you have EVER had a proper conversation with anybody about Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

I think ANYBODY with half a brain could tell, you are not going to get this finish, if not delay this project time after time again like this, if anything else couldn't you try a faster/ideal method where maybe

How good does that make you feel about yourself? It doesn't hurt at least re-format the review of the songs like

The Good:

The Bad:

The Meh:

That already looks 10,000 times better than the random spacing and random emphasis on capitalizing your sentences, for no reason.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
3 months ago#62
...What?
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
3 months ago#63
thank you for your input, person

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
3 months ago#64
Is this some elaborate trolling? He goes into random topics and s***s on TCs for no reason.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
3 months ago#65
handsomeboy2012 posted...
Is this some elaborate trolling?

No

handsomeboy2012 posted...
Is this trolling?

Yes
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
3 months ago#66
Mycro's started ranking songs again AND a Preston appearance. Things are really heating up.
Official Advokaiser advocate

User Info: MycroProcessor

MycroProcessor
3 months ago#67
oh so that's why there's 6 new posts in this topic lmao
time

User Info: Place

Place
3 months ago#68
Sheesh brother, I dunno who or what hurt you but I hope things start to turn around in your life.
Hi. I wanna play you something.

User Info: SuperNiceDog

SuperNiceDog
3 months ago#69
at least the topic is alive yayayaya
Advokaiser

User Info: cakophon

cakophon
2 months ago#70
:yikes:

not discord again shoot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a7uYPZq8bc
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mycro ranks the 278 VGM tracks that were nominated by BOARD EIGHT [rankings] 2