You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 23: Pitybroken by Legendary Lyn.

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 weeks ago#341
Love how even a -Spd Picnic Felicia is pretty dang quick, especially for an armor.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
3 weeks ago#342
Got Hinoka on the free draw for the Iceberg banner, but it had no reds and I really wanted at least a try at Flora since I didn't get her the first time.

So I drew again, got Flora off one draw.

Good use of 5 orbs!
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

Dark Young Link
3 weeks ago#343
I'm already not liking this TT due to many of the maps being the "Stand still until you're actively aggroed" maps that only exist to eat time.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Lopen
3 weeks ago#344
Dark Young Link posted...
only exist to eat time.

Fire Emblem Heroes maps in a nutshell
No problem!
welp after being pity broken a 7th time on the beast banner I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to done with this game.

Not really even because I didn't get what I wanted, but because I exhausted a good percentage of the grounds/gardens/multimaps to get all those orbs, and now there's just not much left to do.
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

Lopen
3 weeks ago#346
I'm just hanging around (barely) until the golden week stuff soon, just to see what they do. I'm about to quit too. Really for me it's not a matter of the draw luck or anything like that the fundamental problem with this game is there just isn't any engaging content to complete and hasn't been for a really long time. It's entirely a gacha pull simulator right now. I kinda want to finish up my F Grima +10 but on the other hand it's sorta like... why? You know? What would I actually use her for.
No problem!

Dark Young Link
3 weeks ago#347
Yeah, it's really sucks that dumping a ton of orbs doesn't guarantee you what you want. Sure I get the gambling aspect, the fun of pulling the slot(This game has taught me to not go to Vegas with any large amount of money), but if you dump 300+ orbs and keep getting crap instead of one copy of a unit you really like... it's super demotivating. Four man banners are pretty terrible, too bad all seasonals are four man.

(Shared color isn't much better)

Lopen posted...
I kinda want to finish up my F Grima +10 but on the other hand it's sorta like... why? You know? What would I actually use her for.

For the satisfaction of doing so? To say that you did? Though yes in terms of content, that's a very good question. For me it's just a matter about "I really like this character, let me show you!", I don't really take any of the content seriously anymore. I'm in 18.5 in arena, I just run beginner 7(Well Advance for the last one) in Assault, I'm parked in T20 in AR until further notice, hell I don't even do the abyssals anymore. I used to enjoy figuring out a way to beat them without help, but it's so mentally exhausting that I don't feel like doing it all the time for an accessory that's usually too tacky to put on anyone(Seriously, gold doesn't mesh very well on a lot of things).

But I still need to +10 Jaffar, Linus, and Ursula....

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
3 weeks ago#348
I kept convincing myself the gold accessories would eventually be used to buff up characters, and then Dragonflowers happened. I just cannot comprehend what game company in its right mind would make players go through hell and back for a non-reward.....
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
3 weeks ago#349
the whole point is that they're not making you do it. i like that; give something to do for people that really want a challenge but don't force it on the whole playerbase.
This line dedicated to guru Advokaiser
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

Lopen
3 weeks ago#350
I wish they were for something better. Still could, and should be, aesthetic, but something better. The accessories are dumb. Give me an alternate character art instead.
No problem!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 23: Pitybroken by Legendary Lyn.