You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. comics tv show topic

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
4 weeks ago#201
Linda > Ella > Mom > Maze > Eve > Charlotte > Chloe
Change is weird.

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
4 weeks ago#202
Lucifer might honestly have the best women's cast I've ever seen on TV.
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful
mnkboy907 posted...
Linda > Ella > Mom > Maze > Eve > Charlotte > Chloe

Where would you place Trixie?
Buried in a shallow grave, staring death down in the face - Pray it's only a nightmare.
https://i.imgtc.com/NrNgmxu.gifm

mnkboy907
4 weeks ago#204
Before or after Charlotte I guess.
Change is weird.

User Info: CelesMyUserName

CelesMyUserName
3 weeks ago#205
this season's CW beated

Supergirl's first decent season... I guess I still liked it by the end but boy Agent Liberty turned into such a chump. Lex was fine, but the highlight of the season was Manchester Black and I wasn't as into it afterwards.

Legends cosplaying Arrow/Flash/Supergirl slayed me tho. Hell yeah turning Nate's dad's themepark into a real plan for the finale, and also Nora's a great fairy godmother. What a ridiculously cheerful finish too lmao... except wtf Zari?!??
https://imgtc.com/i/1LkkaGU.jpg
somethin somethin hung somethin horse somethin
CelesMyUserName posted...
Supergirl's first decent season... I guess I still liked it by the end but boy Agent Liberty turned into such a chump. Lex was fine, but the highlight of the season was Manchester Black and I wasn't as into it afterwards.

I actually kind of stopped watching when Manchester Black was gone. I'm behind on all the shows though, but I think Lex is great regardless.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: CelesMyUserName

CelesMyUserName
3 weeks ago#207
also this season had literally no idea what to even try doing with Olsen

and whenever his sister is on screen I'm just like "who even is this"

end of the season she confesses to Alex and I'm like... you two know each other?
https://imgtc.com/i/1LkkaGU.jpg
somethin somethin hung somethin horse somethin
(message deleted)

mnkboy907
3 weeks ago#209
CelesMyUserName posted...
also this season had literally no idea what to even try doing with Olsen

and whenever his sister is on screen I'm just like "who even is this"

end of the season she confesses to Alex and I'm like... you two know each other?

Like 95% of the time she was around she was with Alex, lol. I thought it was pretty clear even from her first episode that they were setting her up as the new love interest.

Also now that it's on Netflix I'm catching up on Riverdale and this season is so silly. The only way I can take this seriously is because I'm assuming the game is magical in nature because there's just no other valid explanation for it. And I mean with the farm and the seizures I think they really are hinting towards the supernatural, but I kinda still think they're gonna pull a Professor Layton at the end and it's gonna fall flat on its ass.
Change is weird.

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
3 weeks ago#210
I just finished Riverdale! I actually quite enjoyed this season. Better than s2 imo. And I really liked the way it tied all 3 seasons together with the big bads. Was pretty unexpected! And I just knew that Charles had to be alive! The setup for next season is very intriguing as well.
PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
Switch FC: SW-6848-3841-9099
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. comics tv show topic