You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. comics tv show topic

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
4 weeks ago#181
"Emiko has a bigger axe to grind against you than Adrian Chase or Slade"

...does she?
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

TotallyNotMI
4 weeks ago#182
I honestly didn't even realize Curtis had been gone until he came back.

TotallyNotMI
4 weeks ago#183
They are jumping between the timelines so frequently it's hard to track what's happening

TotallyNotMI
4 weeks ago#184
God we are going to get more flash forwards next year ugh

User Info: CelesMyUserName

CelesMyUserName
4 weeks ago#185
yeahhhhh I lost any understanding on what the future plot even was anymore and it just takes away from the main plot which is could've used all the help it could get

TotallyNotMI posted...
"Emiko has a bigger axe to grind against you than Adrian Chase or Slade"

...does she?

TotallyNotMI posted...
I honestly didn't even realize Curtis had been gone until he came back.

said the exact same things during the ep lol

but hey Arrow at least we're at the point of no more Olicity, hype
https://imgtc.com/i/1LkkaGU.jpg
somethin somethin hung somethin horse somethin

TotallyNotMI
4 weeks ago#186
I'm kind of hoping next season the first 9 episode are Oliver and Monitor going to different Earths and having hijinks with different versions of characters we know.

And hey, maybe one of them could be the flashforwards and be revealed that was all on an alternative Earth so now not everything is so f***ing depressing in the future.

But knowing Arrow that is too cool for them to actually do.

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
4 weeks ago#187
TotallyNotMI posted...
I'm kind of hoping next season the first 9 episode are Oliver and Monitor going to different Earths and having hijinks with different versions of characters we know.

And hey, maybe one of them could be the flashforwards and be revealed that was all on an alternative Earth so now not everything is so f***ing depressing in the future.

But knowing Arrow that is too cool for them to actually do.

We can only hope. Otherwise what is the season even going to be about? Will it not even have Oliver in it? Anyway, this season started off pretty strong but then took a sharp nosedive into one of, if not the worst seasons. Emiko was a horrible big bad.
PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
Switch FC: SW-6848-3841-9099
Alright Flash at least you can still end an excruciatingly painful slog of a season with an entertaining finale. Like I still think Cicada's the worst villain ever but at least I'm still following the plot and then Reverse Flash stuff is there to be rad. Nice to be reminded what it's like to have a good villain on this show.

tho I completely laughed my ass off when the time sphere came out and bumped RF oh god that was silly... but then Iris shooting RF in that team effort attack was the unenjoyable type of silliness

but also god dammit Flash how the hell dare you tease something really cool and fun like Negative Speedforce Remnant Nora only to just abort mission and take it away like that
I request affiliated many pipes.
Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need a man.
Even more good news for Lucifans!

https://twitter.com/tvshowtime/status/1128348048185126912?s=19
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
4 weeks ago#190
I always thought the ratings didn't actually accurately depict the number of people watching Lucifer. I always heard way more buzz about Lucifer than a middling FOX show would normally get.
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. comics tv show topic