You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle Topic - GO GO GO GOGETA

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
4 weeks ago#251
Gohan acquired.

Thought about spending the stones to keep going to 30 mil for the extra kais because I'm running low but decided against it.
skull

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#252
If the WT missions reset in just under 2 hours it will be worth using a stone or two. We get 3 stones for beating the WT 5 times in a day. That might get you one of the Kais at least along with a gain of 1 or 2 stones

skullbone
4 weeks ago#253
Hmm yes that's a good point, we'll see how it goes later because I think I ended up at around 23.5 million or something.
skull

User Info: WarThaNemesis2

WarThaNemesis2
4 weeks ago#254
oh my god finally the vegeta rage event is coming back

i'll be able to make LR Beerus/Whis
http://i.imgur.com/M1heX2g.jpg
RIP Paul Bearer. Ohhhh nooooo. :(

swordz9
4 weeks ago#255
Oh wow they didn’t Pilaf’s Trove us on the free exchange item like they did with the Kamehameha trio

swordz9
4 weeks ago#256
Saiyan Day stones are in the gift box. Random time for them to be handed out. The exchange item is in there too, but the actual exchange tab for it isn’t at Baba’s yet

skullbone
4 weeks ago#257
Realized I was close to 20k ranking and decided to just keep going. Currently at 17k with 36mil points and 12 local. Hopefully a 3k buffer of people will be enough to keep me in 20k.

I rationalized that an extra copy of the reward Gohan is valued at 5 stones minimum and I only spent 2 or 3 to get into top 20k after I hit 30 million. I also didn't have anything better to do while I was watching TV.
skull

swordz9
4 weeks ago#258
Vegeta Summons

Multi 1 - dupe AGL Mai and trash
Multi 2 - INT Hercule & trash
Multi 3 - old TEQ SS3 Vegeta and trash
Multi 4 - dupe STR SS3 Vegeta and dupe SS2 Trunks...of course I get one of the only featured I even have on the banner
Multi 5 - AGL West Kai, dupe PHY Angel Kaioken Goku and dupe Future 18
Multi 6 - SS4 Gogeta finally!!! Lord Slug
Multi 7 - 3rd path open for PHY Vegeta & trash

No new Vegetas for me I guess. Oh well at least I got Gogeta so maybe I can beat Shadow Dragons SBR this weekend

skullbone
4 weeks ago#259
Did two multis and got a PHY Saiyan Saga Vegeta dupe and two SSJ4 Gogeta with some trash. Gogeta at 90% now.

Was really hoping for that SSJ3 Bardock but can't complain about 3 featured in 2 multis.
skull
Got another Family Final Flash Vegeta, SSJ3 Bardock, and I think a new Int SSGSS Vegeta.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle Topic - GO GO GO GOGETA