• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko Theatregoing Topic *unmarked spoilers for the whole series*

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
4 months ago#351
[Ronald A.] Knox wrote and broadcast on Christianity and other subjects. While Roman Catholic chaplain at the University of Oxford (1926–1939) and after his elevation to a monsignor in 1936, he wrote classic detective stories. In 1929 he codified the rules for detective stories into a "decalogue" of ten commandments. He was one of the founding members of the Detection Club and wrote several works of detective fiction

Nothing super significant but it is a reference
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world

User Info: Eerieka

Eerieka
3 months ago#352
Dlanor A. Knox is Ronald Knox's "daughter" and symbolizes his ten rules. It's more than a reference, it's her backstory.
Account created-9/10/04. Just a normal GameFAQs user/leprechaun
Ramza: rofl. Rofel: You say my name? -Eise

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#353
dlanor "exists" uu
Radiant wings as the skies rejoice, arise, and illuminate the morn.

User Info: Dels

Dels
3 months ago#354
man that's gotta be the most subdued reaction to "there are only 16 people on the island" ever

"i'll keep it in mind but i don't want to waste time on it so i'll move on"

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
3 months ago#355
Yeah that's a bit of a shame, especially since it's a pretty big lead up to the Shkannon "reveal" in EP7. Though maybe he'll get that one regardless since it's quite on the nose.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

Dels
3 months ago#356
i mean, it was in the first like 30 minutes of that episode that shannon glitched out and was like "sorry, no, kanon and i can never be in the same room together, sorry!" which spells it out to you but he doesn't seem to have had any comments on that either

User Info: AxemRedRanger

AxemRedRanger
3 months ago#357
Next up is the Beatrice that caused the crimes. Or the person that created the concept of 'witch Beatrice' and killed it.
Man I don't have a clue on this. I am not going to do anymore thinking here, give me the answer now.

*Laughs in Ryukishi.*
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]
[NO Advokaiser NO PEACE]

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
3 months ago#358
handsomeboy2012 posted...
If Lion exists, Beatrice cannot exist, and vice versa. Because she is 19 years old....?

Let me quickly form a theory before the games reveals it. In episode 5 there was a baby that Kinzo gave to Natsuhi to act as her child because Natsuhi couldn't give birth to one yet. This is the world where that baby didn't fall and die, and that baby would grow up to be Lion.

I don't know how this would kill the witch Beatrice.
Come on man you're so close.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

Tom Bombadil
3 months ago#359
he's really hung up on gender lol
Radiant wings as the skies rejoice, arise, and illuminate the morn.

Dels
3 months ago#360
handsomeboy2012 posted...
Yasu is Shannon. (thank god it's not Kanon, that would make everything 10 times weirder)

oh okay, thank god
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko Theatregoing Topic *unmarked spoilers for the whole series*
  • Post New Message