You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime & Manga (And Crabs) Discussion Topic 1

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 months ago#41
Kaguya-sama ep1 - I thought this would be dumb even before it aired, but it’s also a comedy so there was at least some hope it might be funny. Unfortunately it wasn’t. The narration is used too much and I didn’t really like any of the 3 skits in the episode. The last one was the best of the 3, but it still wasn’t really funny or anything. The OP was decent and that’s about the best thing I can say about it. 4 mutilated crabs out of 30

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
4 months ago#42
wow, swordz9 mutilates crabs? you think you know a person...
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
4 months ago#43
I have a feeling this topic will see the return of BROKEN ZEA and he abandons anime forever when he gets tired of this weekly bulls***
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: TexasZea

TexasZea
4 months ago#44
swordz9 sees a new show, expects to not like it, watches it, and indeed does not like it

it really is like the old anime topics

GranzonEx posted...
I have a feeling this topic will see the return of BROKEN ZEA and he abandons anime forever when he gets tired of this weekly bulls***

lol yeah probably

I don't think I'll feel like watching anything today but that's okay, I won't force myself to like I used to
respek

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
4 months ago#45
Mac Arrowny posted...
wow, swordz9 mutilates crabs? you think you know a person...

Hey man, sometimes you got to eat.
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
I advocate Kaiser Advokaiser for winning Guru!

swordz9
4 months ago#46
Promised Neverland ep1 - much better than the last show in every way. I’m excited for more, but I’ll wait until the season is over for the rest. 8 buttered crabs/3

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
4 months ago#47
MariaTaylor posted...
I wasn't a huge fan of One Punch Man

Depending on the reason I would say Mob Psycho is a completely different beast (that shares a lot of similarities but like it depends on if you didn't like OPM for those similarities or for its differences y kno)
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png

User Info: KommunistKoala

KommunistKoala
4 months ago#48
main pair of shield hero voiced by sakuta and mai

this va pair gonna win best crab couple every year
does anyone even read this

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 months ago#49
My Roommate is a Cat Ep 2 beated

definitely not as good as ep 1

but still good enough to be better than any non-Kaguya thing I've tried so far this season.

swordz9
4 months ago#50
My Roommate is a Cat ep1 - was decent I guess. The cat is the best part and I wish it was the main while the human was the minor character since he’s just not very interesting.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime & Manga (And Crabs) Discussion Topic 1