• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Contest Stats and Discussion - Part 1324 - CBX Winners Announced
Team Rocket Elite 1 month ago#431
LinkMarioSamus posted...
swirIdude posted...
At this point if you missed the 2013 contest (and existed before then, obviously) then you are almost certain to be fodder. So there hasn't been any big push to get them in in recent years.

Also, FFVI being an ensemble cast doesn't help in terms of standing out enough to get people to nominate you. (And the one character who does is Kefka, who is possibly taking nominations from them.)

Quite frankly if you didn't exist before then you're probably fodder.

Linkle
Link isn't the only one who kicks ass.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Contest!

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
1 month ago#432
I seriously doubt Linkle would do remotely well. Isn't she kind of forgotten now?

Saria, Nabooru, or Malon would probably do better than her.
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
I advocate Kaiser Advokaiser for winning Guru!

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#433
TheOneAboveAll posted...
Mac Arrowny posted...
Advokaiser posted...
Big Bob posted...
I hate the fact that SB is even entertaining the idea that the moon landing didn't happen.

I'm actually pretty worried that a whopping 70% of people are 100% sure that 1969's moon landing was real, honestly speaking.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but wouldn't moon travels be way more common in this day and age?

I'm actually pretty worried that a whopping 70% of people are 100% sure the Holocaust was real, honestly speaking.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but wouldn't there be way less Jews if the Nazis really did kill them all?

I get that this was tongue-in-cheek (I'm pretty sure, at least), but for people who may not know, this is actually a really bad point.

There are *still* fewer Jews alive today on Earth than there were in 1940. It's been almost 80 years, and the world's Jewish population is almost at the threshold it was before the Holocaust.

It wasn't meant to be a serious point. Sorry.

User Info: Advokaiser

Advokaiser
1 month ago#434
Well, 2B wasn't exactly fodder last contest...
It's an honor being part of Board 8's community.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
4 weeks ago#435
We finally got an age poll after skipping all of 2018 without getting a single age poll:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7690-
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: Ngamer64

Ngamer64
4 weeks ago#436
How much older are we this time Luster?

Advo bested even The Show hosts in 2018, yowza!
board8.wikia.com | thengamer.com/xstats

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#437
I'm 27 and I'm still below the median site age. Wow.

User Info: Jihl

Jihl
4 weeks ago#438
Ngamer64 posted...
How much older are we this time Luster?

Luster after every poll is rerun

https://media.giphy.com/media/SZbFekMCHl9Yc/giphy.gif
In these days friends are won through flattery, the truth gives birth to hate
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: AxemRedRanger

AxemRedRanger
4 weeks ago#439
Looks like the average date of birth probably crawled backwards another few months or so
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]
[NO Advokaiser NO PEACE]

User Info: Advokaiser

Advokaiser
4 weeks ago#440
Oh wow.

I remembered me being clearly below the average, but I don't remember a gap so big. Maybe I was really 5-6 years below the average a few years, but ~10 years is quite the gap if you ask me.

I've finally hit an age mark where I don't feel "small" compared to everyone and I'm comfortable with it.
It's an honor being part of Board 8's community.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Contest Stats and Discussion - Part 1324 - CBX Winners Announced
  • Topic Closed