You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Contest Stats and Discussion - Part 1324 - CBX Winners Announced

User Info: swirIdude

swirIdude
3 months ago#41
LusterSoldier posted...
And now the Switch is losing another poll to the PS4 after losing to the PS4 just 2 days ago.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7476-

This must be entirely KH3 voters. PS4's lineup is so weak that Sony won't even show up at E3 this year.
Advokaiser picked Cloud in Guru and rained on my bracket.
At least I finished 20th overall!

User Info: AsaAkira

AsaAkira
3 months ago#42
swirIdude posted...
LusterSoldier posted...
And now the Switch is losing another poll to the PS4 after losing to the PS4 just 2 days ago.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7476-

This must be entirely KH3 voters. PS4's lineup is so weak that Sony won't even show up at E3 this year.

It's funny because KH fans are also Nintendo fans. Talk about identity crisis
2013 AVN Award for Female Performer of the Year
<333

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
3 months ago#43
Does anyone has the rest of Lightning Strikes match analysis? Ulti, me and Tsunami post them on Board 8 and it would be nice to have his as well in all matches.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: iGenesis

iGenesis
3 months ago#44
LusterSoldier posted...

I did run a poll on a different board as to how people decide their vote for System of the Year, and "most played system in 2018" was the most popular reason in how they choose which system to vote for. About half of all voters simply go with their most played system with the other half of voters being evenly split between favorite system right now and the system with the strongest library.

Most played system in 2018 explaining why PS4 won System of the Year makes sense since PS4 has been the winner of the "most played system recently" polls such as these polls:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7118-

Interesting...so the recent "most played" poll, from June 2018, had PS4 leading Switch 30-14%. So if half of the voters did it that way, PS4 should have gotten an 16*.5=8% margin in the SOTY poll by this factor alone. It's possible some Switch owners racked up a lot of play time from Smash, but due to its year-end release date, it's quite unlikely.
2012 U_U
2017 X_X

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
3 months ago#45
Tag
Congrats to Advokaiser, the Guru Champ!
Prize PMs went out. Says prize will be sent to the email provided shortly but nothing on that yet

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
3 months ago#47
Definitely tracking today's poll as the trends were pretty interesting back when we had this poll in 2016.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

AsaAkira
3 months ago#48
LusterSoldier posted...
Definitely tracking today's poll as the trends were pretty interesting back when we had this poll in 2016.

Pretending you dont track every poll
<333

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
3 months ago#49
AsaAkira posted...

I don't track every poll. Only the polls that are likely to have interesting trends, or polls that are already known for having interesting trends.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

AsaAkira
3 months ago#50
LusterSoldier posted...
AsaAkira posted...

I don't track every poll. Only the polls that are likely to have interesting trends, or polls that are already known for having interesting trends.

No it's fine luster we understand the weird fetish and OCD mate
<333
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Contest Stats and Discussion - Part 1324 - CBX Winners Announced