• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Nationalist politics topic 13: The women of war!

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
1 month ago#21
Vlado posted...
itt getting more ball possession but losing 3:0 means you actually won

It's really more like a boxing match where you clearly had the advantage but then lose by decision somehow
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: MoogleKupo141

MoogleKupo141
1 month ago#22
Vlado posted...
Mr Lasastryke posted...
Vlado posted...
so she naturally got CRUSHED, deal with it.

itt winning the popular vote = getting crushed.

Obviously she lost, but saying "everyone hates her, she got crushed" doesn't make sense when she got like half the votes. She was like one campaign stop in Wisconsin away from winning.
For your BK_Sheikah00.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza

User Info: Espeon

Espeon
1 month ago#23
The problem with Vlado and other conservatives’ asinine sports analogies (which make sense to them because they only care about winning and losing) is twofold:

1. There really isn’t a comparable sports scenario to American presidential elections. There isn’t a sport where one team scores more points, but some points get arbitrarily doubled because of how they were scored. The closest analogy I can think of is Quidditch, where a team could theoretically s*** the bed and get blown out in general scoring 140-0, but then their seeker catches the snitch to win the game 150-140.

2. Winning in sports means you get a trophy and acknowledgement of your victory. That’s it. Winning in politics is like the equivalent of winning a championship and then getting to rewrite the rules for the next season. And it’s in THIS way that the popular vote actually matters. Yes, you won given the current system, but the majority of the country doesn’t want your agenda. This is why conservatives have to make s*** up to try and prove that liberals aren’t REALLY more popular.
Inviso's Most Adorabl-est Eeveelution Ever
http://i.imgur.com/SSw6M9E.gif

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
1 month ago#24
Basketball but the points get doubled if they're scored by a player from Wyoming
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: Espeon

Espeon
1 month ago#25
Honestly, Vlado, OBVIOUSLY you think the popular vote matters. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t continue pitching that whole “millions of illegal voters voted for Hillary” conspiracy theory. You’re desperate to believe that the majority of people agree with you (because that would mean, in your mind, that your world view is correct), but they do not. In reality, the majority of people in this country are being negatively impacted by the policies of a president we did not vote for. All the s*** you whine about, like how you’re afraid of globalists forcing you to change your culture? That’s ACTUALLY happening to US. A minority group that rose to power using the globalist nature of America’s presidential election system, is imposing its will on the majority against their wishes.
Inviso's Most Adorabl-est Eeveelution Ever
http://i.imgur.com/SSw6M9E.gif

User Info: Ulti_PCA

Ulti_PCA
1 month ago#26
pjbasis posted...
No one who said women would never wage war should have ever been taken seriously.

That's some chauvinist BS.

Women were the ones primarily pushing that narrative, bro.
https://board8.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
CONGRATS ADVOKAISER!!!

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
1 month ago#27
Kenri posted...
Basketball but the points get doubled if they're scored by a player from Wyoming

Heard they were triple if it were some bloke from Cleveland....
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: Vlado

Vlado
1 month ago#28
Mr Lasastryke posted...
Vlado posted...

trump didn't win by that much.

you're arguing that if a soccer team won a match 2-0 they ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED the other team.

Did clinton not lose not one, not two, but a bunch of states where she was projected by polls to win? A bit bigger than 2:0, I'd say. 3:0 at least.

But this is semantics and thus irrelevant. Trump built his strategy and won on the rules the game was played by, that's what matters. I say "CRUSHED" because he won by a lot, but also because it sounds cool.

MoogleKupo141 posted...
Obviously she lost, but saying "everyone hates her, she got crushed" doesn't make sense when she got like half the votes.

Half of the people who voted for her hate her, they just hate Trump more.

MoogleKupo141 posted...
She was like one campaign stop in Wisconsin away from winning.

lmfao, because one of her "amazing" rallies that barely drew triple-digit attendance would surely have changed everything.

Ulti_PCA posted...
Women were the ones primarily pushing that narrative, bro.

Word.

Meanwhile, twitter time-wasters roasted some brainless journo who posted in glee about women being in charge of CIA. Some nuggets:

Now women can be recognized as war criminals too! Yay feminism?

Really hope that oppressed women in Muslim nations appreciate that the drone above their heads was sent by empowered women.

Yes! We must fight for a woman’s right to be as sociopathic and toxic as any man. This is real progress. Liberty is just around the corner.

https://www.rt.com/usa/448210-maddow-cia-female-leadership/
Blitzball fan? Try Captain Tsubasa II (in English) for NES!
Best game reviews: http://betweenlifeandgames.com

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
1 month ago#29
You're right, women need to be in burkas, not voting or driving, for society to thrive.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.

User Info: Vlado

Vlado
1 month ago#30
Doesn't look like you got the point of that tweet...
Blitzball fan? Try Captain Tsubasa II (in English) for NES!
Best game reviews: http://betweenlifeandgames.com
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Nationalist politics topic 13: The women of war!
  • Topic Closed