• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
1 month ago#461
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots (Switch)

I completed this game with a friend online from start to finish in different sessions.
Kinda unique for a beat em' up.

You play as Ninjin (a ninja rabbit) and Akai (a ninja fox) as you are constantly running forward attacking waves of enemies while you collect carrots that you can use to buy various weapons, shurikens, hats/masks and artifacts to enhance your abilities.

The story was silly and the game is really fun.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible

User Info: malyg

malyg
1 month ago#462
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Top 5 was:
1. Boyd
2. Soren
3. Nephenee
4. Ike
5. Mia

Surprised Nephenee wasn't top, she had some dope level ups early on and carried me through a lot of stages. Think her Skill and Speed were maxed within 7 or 8 levels post promotion.
Mia was pretty crap until she got promoted, then she was arguably my best unit lol

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#463
It has been over a decade since I last played the game, but I remember being able to solo missions with a guy named Stefan (or some spelling variation of that name).
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg

KCF0107
1 month ago#464
Simoun posted...
KCF0107 posted...
Prey (2017) (XB1)

19:30
7 humans rescued
0 humans killed

A disappointing but still sort of good game. It wears its inspirations on its sleeve (BioShock, System Shock, Deus Ex, Dishonored), but doesn't come close to incorporating the elements it borrows as well as those games did.

You should play Prey Moonshot which is a completely different experience. I've yet to beat it because it requires absolute planning and timing

If they completely fix combat so that it is fun, then I might consider it.

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
1 month ago#465
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (NES)

I don't really have much to say about this one. I kinda knew I wasn't going to get blown away by this version and I had set my expectations low.
It was somewhat playable but I vastly prefer the SNES version.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
1 month ago#466
Hidden Paws Mystery (PC)

All cats. All yarn. I don't know why I played this but I'm a sucker for look and finds.
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
1 month ago#467
Vexx for the PS2

I actually quit at the final boss since it was tiresome and the game's forte wasn't the combat. But I still count it as beaten. Anyway the game is pretty much edgy Mario 64. But it's actually pretty cool. The levels are really elaborate and it's actually really challenging, unlike Mario 64. It's also got a good soundtrack

Recommend for anyone who wants a challenging 3d platformer. It's so rare for 3D platformers to be hard.

KCF0107
1 month ago#468
I can also vouch for Vexx and that its final boss is s***.

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
1 month ago#469
sUPERHOT (PC)
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
1 month ago#470
I guess I'll start posting here now that I'm actually playing games again?

Yoku's Island Express (and two days ago, The Chasm)

Yoku's a good Metrovania and a great pinball game. The Chasm is just procedurally generated Symphony of the Night, which I'm fine with; unfortunately the last main area is hot garage.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition
  • Topic Closed