• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition

User Info: BlackDra90n

BlackDra90n
1 month ago#441
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD (PS4) - Platinum'd

Finally got around to actually playing some games. I wanted to replay FFXV but I didn't really want to go through the entire game so I went and got the pocket edition, which is kinda weird cause it meant I was playing a PS4 port of a mobile port of a PS4 game. Anyways, it was actually pretty well done. It was a good summary of the story and the gameplay was better than I thought it would be.
http://psnprofiles.com/Drayxs

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
1 month ago#442
Metal Gear (NES)

I had an incentive to replay this one cause over at Retro Achievements they did a revision on the set and added more achievements to it.

Aside from that, I like going through this game now and then. Music too good.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
1 month ago#443
Photographs (Android)

You Must Build A Boat's foray into experimental narrative-driven gaming, is unfortunately fraught with annoying puzzles and a nonsensical overarching plot. I get that its a tragedy simulator, but it could've done without the puzzles. Like, the puzzles exist to lengthen and draw out said tragedy. Nice touch though to only be able to save one of the five in the end. An even nicer touch is that not all 5 have truly good endings. But having the player go through the WHOLE thing again just to unlock each ending? Rubbish. I think that part could've used more tweaking. I could've taken adding more difficult puzzles to repetition.
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: Joelypoely

Joelypoely
1 month ago#444
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)

Holds up incredibly well for a five year old game. France and Italy are stunning and very fun to explore (would have been cool if they added parts of Spain to the map). There's no way I'm completing all 168 championships but I finished both finales at least and discovered all the roads and bonus boards. Can't wait to try Forza Horizon 3 and 4.
https://philoetryblog.wordpress.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#445
One of the best active series in gaming. I failed to drive on one road, including DLC, but I could never manage to find out which one.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#446
Prey (2017) (XB1)

19:30
7 humans rescued
0 humans killed

A disappointing but still sort of good game. It wears its inspirations on its sleeve (BioShock, System Shock, Deus Ex, Dishonored), but doesn't come close to incorporating the elements it borrows as well as those games did.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg

Simoun
1 month ago#447
Agent B0rk (PC)

Simoun
1 month ago#448
KCF0107 posted...
Prey (2017) (XB1)

19:30
7 humans rescued
0 humans killed

A disappointing but still sort of good game. It wears its inspirations on its sleeve (BioShock, System Shock, Deus Ex, Dishonored), but doesn't come close to incorporating the elements it borrows as well as those games did.

You should play Prey Moonshot which is a completely different experience. I've yet to beat it because it requires absolute planning and timing

Simoun
1 month ago#449
Nancy Drew 21: Warnings at Waverly Academy (PC)

Literally nothing could be worse than the last one. And this is a classic private school mystery so obviously it gets top marks. There was a snack making minigame but fortunately it wasn't as obnoxious as Icicle Creek. This one gets tops. I expected 80% of the game to be a treasure hunt, but its actually schoolgirl intrigue which though annoying is a nice change of pace.

User Info: paperwarior

paperwarior
1 month ago#450
God of War II (PS3)
That held up pretty well. Generally a fair game, with improved combat from its predecessor, although there were cases of environments not always being good for picking out puzzle elements. When I said "I must be missing something" it was often a climbable surface or destructible rock that didn't quite look like it. I love that spear, though.
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition
  • Topic Closed