You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition

User Info: Dragon66116

Dragon66116
6 months ago#41
Ninja Pizza Girl (PC)
Suddenly, Mudkips. Thousands of them.(preferably OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Congrats to Advokaiser, 2018 Guru champ.

User Info: Buffy_Summers

Buffy_Summers
6 months ago#42
Beat Legend of Zelda (Switch). It was a little buggy I think. But still pretty fun for an old game.

Also beat Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It was really hard at first, but the bosses were really easy. Would've liked harder bosses and easier enemies.

User Info: SgtSphynx

SgtSphynx
6 months ago#43
Dead Cells (PC)

Finally got around to beating the game post release. Still really fun despite the number of times I beat it pre-release.
Congrats to the BYIG Guru Winner, Advokaiser
*slurps yakisoba* *nods* *nods*

User Info: Gmun

Gmun
6 months ago#44
that finish is so satisfying

oh my god i hate g&w
gmun alt

User Info: GTN

GTN
6 months ago#45
tag

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
6 months ago#46
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (Android)

This took awhile to beat mainly because I got bored halfway. Perhaps the gimmick of playing your party's backstory was a novelty then but it got boring real fast. And by the time you play as the hero, the world would have been thoroughly explored, leaving the Ultima aspect of the game quite lacking. The bad guy makes no sense. I mean at least the previous games had evil for evil's sake but this one tried to do something different and it fell flat. I beat the secret 6th chapter too which didn't give as much a challenge but at least wasn't as cheap as the third game.
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
6 months ago#47
Darkwing Duck (NES)

Replay
Completed the game using just the default gas gun. That was for Achievement of the Week over at Retro Achievements.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: kaleee

kaleee
6 months ago#48
GTM posted...
quality control

why it never ceases to annoy me that twitter feeds show likes in addition to retweets

funny gets retweets, lewd gets likes

User Info: sraegonex

sraegonex
6 months ago#49
lol

Thanks again for always keeping this alive!

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
6 months ago#50
GOGZero posted...
Darkwing Duck (NES)

Replay
Completed the game using just the default gas gun. That was for Achievement of the Week over at Retro Achievements.

f***ing great game
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition