You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Great 2019 Video Game Challenge

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#341
26. Beat a game with revenge as a central theme

Tales of Berseria

What It Is: Tales of Sushi Cat. Yum yum, eat em up!

- Thank goodness that bonus dungeon got annoying. Otherwise, I might've finished it up and started a new game plus! I mean, maybe somewhere down the line.

Tales of Berseria started slow and post-ended slow, but the core 70% of the game was excellent and I had a really, really fun time with that crew. Definitely interested in playing again! Probably will get Zestiritria in the summer sale.
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
1 month ago#342
17. Beat a first-person shooter

Void Bastards

Fun, but it ended so abruptly that it ended up feeling like an early access game. I approve of any game that gives a large role to The Stanley Parable narrator's voice actor, regardless.

27/50

(Moved VtMB to beat a WRPG)
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

TheArkOfTurus
1 month ago#343
16. Beat a rhythm game

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Wanted to beat Cadence all zone mode a second time before Cadence of Hyrule came out.

*at least 100 attempts later*

Oh right, I'm godawful at Crypt of the Necrodancer! Managed to get it eventually, at least.

28/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: Cody11533

Cody11533
1 month ago#344
4. Beat a game released between 2010-2018
The Beginner's Guide
"Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun. Fun for everyone." -Satoru Iwata
"11533 >>> 1001 imo" - Jeff Zero

User Info: BetrayedTangy

BetrayedTangy
1 month ago#345
24. Beat a game with romance as a central theme

Final Fantasy XIII

This game was something else. For everything I liked about the game. There was something I hated. I think what I did end up liking the most was the characters. Even if the story itself was pretty garbage.

VI > X > VII > IX > IV > VIII > XIII > XV > V > I
My Quest to beat the Final Fantasies: I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XII XIII XV

TheArkOfTurus
1 month ago#346
32. Beat a game with a non-white lead

RiME

29/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: 249USDollars

249USDollars
1 month ago#347
5. Beat a game released in 2019
Kingdom Hearts III

50/52

Toy Box and San Fransoyko are top tier
Arendelle is the worst in the series

User Info: BetrayedTangy

BetrayedTangy
1 month ago#348
16. Beat a rhythm game

Amplitude
My Quest to beat the Final Fantasies: I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XII XIII XV

TheArkOfTurus
1 month ago#349
45. Beat a game that's been adapted into another medium

Umineko: When They Cry - Question Arcs

I guess this could count as 0, .5, or 1 game, but I'm going with 1 game, and you can't stop me!

I've played through this before, but it was a long time ago. At least 13 years, I want to say? It was before chapter 7 was available. I've only played a bit of 5, so I'm excited to see the rest now that my ~40 hours of necessary rereading are done.

30/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: MZero11

MZero11
1 month ago#350
27. Beat a game with mystery as a central theme
Judgement

6/50
MZero, to the extreme
Listen to Advokaiser's bracket, this may be our last chance
  1. Boards