You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 Wrasslin' League: A solo-tabletop-game-based interactive wrestling thing

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#251
-EXILE: Undertaker (UCA Title) v. Johnny Mundo (Career) w/Bang
Even though Taker has to be a cool biker dude on a kids' tricycle, he seems particularly focused after seeing his partner from last week get squashed out of the fed. Mundo slaps Taker, but the champ no-sells it and levels him twice with successive hooks. Mundo fights back with a series of kicks into a sunset flip. Taker just sits up and chokeslams him! Taker backs Mundo into the corner with some body blows, but Mundo uses the ropes to hit a rana. Mundo's up first, but runs into a powerslam. Mundo rolls away from an elbow drop. Taker sits up again, but Mundo lands a basement dropkick. Taker sells it...nope, he was playing possum! Hell's Gate, but Mundo gets to the ropes before it can be locked in. Taker makes the throat-slit gesture, but Mundo kicks him away when he goes for the Tombstone. Mundo springboards...caught with the Last Ride! ....Tombstone Piledriver! 1......2.....3!
Winner: Taker

-Tornado Tonion helps Mundo to the back, and cuts himself so that we all cry at Mundo's retirement.

-EXILE: Korayashi (Master of Taybles) v. Sonic the Hedgehog (Career)
One has to wonder if any of the challengers are going to survive the night, but this one's personal for Sonic. Sonic tackles Kora off the bell, and they roll around slugging each other for a bit. Kora eventually gets the better of that exchange, countering FIGHTING SPIRIT~ with heel grit. Kora gets the Sharpshooter, but Sonic gets to the ropes. Kora holds it until 5 anyway, why not? Sonic hits a series of somersault attacks, and Kora's starting to gas a bit. Flying kick sends Kora onto the apron near a table...Sonic charges....and Kora whips him through the ropes...and through the table!
Winner: Kora

-Cueto is backstage instructing Penta to keep his cool out there. He won't get retired, and Cueto doesn't want his soon-to-be-former champ injured needlessly.

-EXILE: John Cena (B8WL Title) w/Scare v. Pentagon Jr. (Career)
Penta is not all that calm after all, and kicks Cena's arms repeatedly. Cena weathers the storm and wakes up the crowd with a discus clothesline in retaliation. Penta low blows him as he hypes the crowd, then hits a facebuster! Scare hops on the apron and reminds Penta that Lucha Underground got dropped from Netflix! Penta is FURIOUS and chases him for a couple laps around the ring before catching him. Armbar on Scare! Cena watches....because the ref has been counting! Penta realizes this at 18 and tries to get back, but Scare grabs his foot....and Penta gets counted out! HE SHOULDA CALMED DOWN I GUESS.
Winner by countout: Cena

-...nope that's it one of our top heels just got fired by a dirty countout loss goodnight everybody
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Tone yo' flab

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#252
SHOW 34
Mario hosts
Boko v. Zangief
Eaed v. Flair
Cena?+Rock+Scare v. ECHO?+Truth+Eddv
David v. Bison
MoT: Kora (c) v. Strife
UCA: Taker (c) v. Bang

SHOW 35

SHOW 36: NORMAL PPV

FUTURE
GRUDGE: Bowser v. David
GRUDGE: Bison v. Eaed
Panth v. Bison

This cycle you may nom THREE celebs!
Tone yo' flab

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
4 weeks ago#253
Taybles...friends so dear. Sleek, smooth, yet riddled with steel on its otherside. Kora will fall, because fate decided I was a suitable master. Even long times pass, sins aren't forgotten.

Kora, know that you will be put through a tayble. Whether you're conscious when it happens is another story.
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#254
I mean Penta is the kind of guy to ignore the firing and keep showing up/attacking.

And welcome friend Zangief, your arrival is long awaited. How would you like to serve a king and help fight bunch of koopalings for me?
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
4 weeks ago#255
ECHO: "In memory of two phenomenal competitors careers, and also Sonic the Hedgehog's, we will set our champion, the Master of Taybles, on fire. It shall be a viking's funeral, and another challenge for him to overcome."

(I *am* more than a tad angry I never got a match with Kenshin, though. I kept mentioning him for a bloody reason. :/)
"I like to quote, because I feel dead people shouldn't be excluded from the conversation." -Stuart Firestein, currently still alive.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
4 weeks ago#256
Nominations

Keanu Reeves
Will Smith
Teddie (Persona 4)
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

IhatethisCPU
4 weeks ago#257
Celeb Noms:

Todd in the Shadows (If Uncle Kracker counts....)
Batman's father, whatever his name is
Scottish Pokemon Trainer (Sword/Shield)
"I like to quote, because I feel dead people shouldn't be excluded from the conversation." -Stuart Firestein, currently still alive.

IhatethisCPU
4 weeks ago#258
(ECHO: "I would also like to note that Keanu Reeves is too good a man for this hellhole.")

IhatethisCPU
4 weeks ago#259
(ECHO: "Do not worry, however, even he is going to hell along with the rest of you! For I have eaten all of the communion wafers for the fourth week in a row! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL! BECAUSE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE!")

Tom Bombadil
3 weeks ago#260
summer starts wed so expect noticeably more frequent updates :D
Tone yo' flab
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 Wrasslin' League: A solo-tabletop-game-based interactive wrestling thing