• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
1 month ago#451
You are a god damn hero
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
1 month ago#452
Aw, it's expired. :/
PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
Switch FC: SW-6848-3841-9099

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 month ago#453
deleted post cause it expired and I couldnt edit it
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and you are awesome
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
1 month ago#454
Been a long time since my last update. Since then, I've had some major anxiety episodes, deep depression, a car accident, and other stuff. Actually, I could have lost my life back in October after my car accident. I had an accident on an overpass. My car was pushed towards the guardrail. I remember just not wanting to deal with yet another accident. I looked at the guardrail and tried to get out of my car because I wanted to see how much of a fall it would be if I decided to end the deep anxiety and depression I already felt before the accident. Maybe, if it seemed high enough to kill rather than injure me, I'd do it. The door wouldn't open, the ledge prevented it. I was considering climbing out the window. But then the police came like 1-2 minutes after the accident and I knew I couldn't actually try to do anything with a cop there.

This was over 3 months ago. Since then, I've finally begun treatment for my issues and found that it's mostly anxiety. It's hard. I'm struggling sometimes. Even today I'm having a hard time. But I'm surviving. And I'm glad that after all these years of suffering, I'm finally accepting help. And my message to everyone is simple: If you can get help, do it. It's so hard to suffer alone. And you shouldn't have to.

Just thought I'd mention the update.
<D

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
1 month ago#455
Thank you for that post, that is harrowing, being literally right on the brink like that. Glad you are sticking it out and still fighting.
I wasn't even home. I was playing Magic the Gathering at my buddy's store, which is extremely easy to verify

GTM
1 month ago#456
bump
GTM - Boko United

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
1 month ago#457
So my birthday was 3 days ago. I tried really hard to have a good one but there were some sour spots... My best friend forgot and didn't say anything until yesterday. :/ I only got 4 people on FB that said anything... And my brother and sister both re-gifted some gift cards they had gotten for Christmas... We still went out with the family and had some of my favorite food(sushi) so I try to just focus on the positive but it kinda stings a bit, I can't lie.

But on another upside, I met up with and had a pretty great sexual with a hot guy for like 6 hours last night! I'm a little sore and extremely tired but totally worth. It's been well over a year since I've done anything even close to that lol.
PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
Switch FC: SW-6848-3841-9099
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: LunaticCritic

LunaticCritic
1 month ago#458
Hey, Sushi and sexy times aren't too bad indeed. Good to hear.
The goal of the weak is to become strong. The goal of the strong is to help the weak become strong.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension
(edited 1 month ago)

GTM
4 weeks ago#459
bump
GTM - Boko United

GTM
3 weeks ago#460
bump
GTM - Boko United
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]
  • Post New Message