You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]

User Info: SuperNiceDog

SuperNiceDog
9 months ago#41
Hardcore_Adult posted...
Having job doubts, grieving my grandmother before she's even gone (she has Alzheimer's and it's only a matter of years), at odds with family, and finding it
hard to get excited for christmas this year.

Also, Somewhat disillusioned with a few things I enjoy, including this site at times.

Short end of it, I feel like I'm being f***ing laughed at and going backwards.

Hang in there! Maybe consider going to coding school? In our new economy, employees are too replaceable. I'm thinking about going to a coding boot camp myself.
GJ BK_Sheikah

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
9 months ago#42
I'm getting close to having another episode of multi-day depression. I can feel it.

It's the back to work curse. I literally can't handle work. How useless am I? I don't mind work but it stresses me out so much being forced to do it. My other responsibilities are falling to the wayside. Even at work, I'm sometimes completely falling flat on productivity.

In other news, during work days I wake up in the middle of the night now with rashes and itching around my abdomen and arms. I can't get good quality sleep. A few weeks ago, this was happening with intense built up anger and feeling like I had high blood pressure or something.

Ugh.
<D

User Info: GTM

GTM
8 months ago#43
bump
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and wrestling

User Info: SuperNiceDog

SuperNiceDog
8 months ago#44
Zachnorn posted...
I'm getting close to having another episode of multi-day depression. I can feel it.

It's the back to work curse. I literally can't handle work. How useless am I? I don't mind work but it stresses me out so much being forced to do it. My other responsibilities are falling to the wayside. Even at work, I'm sometimes completely falling flat on productivity.

In other news, during work days I wake up in the middle of the night now with rashes and itching around my abdomen and arms. I can't get good quality sleep. A few weeks ago, this was happening with intense built up anger and feeling like I had high blood pressure or something.

Ugh.

Maybe see the doctor about the rashes?
GJ BK_Sheikah

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
8 months ago#45
Still feel like If I could line up everyone pissing me off and headbutt the lot of them square in the nose, f*** the consequences right now, I'd do it.

But that would only feel good for about a day and not-so good once the cuffs lock or I get the summons.

f***ing Office Christmas party tomorrow, cheap bastards could only get THAT day for some raggedy-ass venue and lbh, a gang of Raccoons could have organised things better. It just all feels so last minute.

I just feel like, If I don't go, I'll probably miss out on a great time. If I do go, I'm gonna be bored s***less with people I can barely stand INSIDE of work let alone outside of it.

My other option is Double up on the Creed and Ralph sequels at my local cinema. (Americans keep your damn spoilers to yourself)

Tempted to toss job in January but f***ed if I go back to claiming Benefits (haven't in 7yrs). I'd starve first.

All in all, It's a good thing I am home tonight because I'm spoiling for a fight.
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

GTM
8 months ago#46
bump
GTM - Boko United

GTM
8 months ago#47
bump
GTM - Boko United

GTM
8 months ago#48
bump
GTM - Boko United

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
8 months ago#49
my life sucks
SeabassDebeste BK_Sheikah00 Grand_Kirby WAY TO GO THERE BOIYS, GOOD GAMEFAQS BOYS

User Info: Ytterbicide

Ytterbicide
8 months ago#50
Got fired today. Passed out for a solid three hours in the middle of a forklift zone.

It took long enough to get - and keep - that job. Simple work, but I did most of it well. I tried hard to make sure no one knew what was going on, but well, guess that didn't work out.

Oh well.
I owe it to y'all, DpOblivion and BKShiekah. Congrats on your brackets!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]