• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
4 weeks ago#381
Waluigi1 posted...
Why do you hate night time?

Because it's dark? Because I live in an urban area where being out at night is a lot less comfortable and maybe unsafe? Because it gets freaking cold at night? Because my mood responds differently to having daylight outside later in the day rather than feeling like I'm living above the arctic circle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
4 weeks ago#382
No need for the attitude, jeez. I was legitimately wondering...
PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
Switch FC: SW-6848-3841-9099

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
4 weeks ago#383
Had another dream about "the one that got away", then woke back up into my miserable, lonely life
Official Advokaiser advocate

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#384
I have an interview for a job that would put us in a better place on Monday and my wife has a final interview for a (really crappy paying) job in a great location. Man I hope we get good news before she quits in December but I just feel hopeless right now.

Like there is just no way it will work out.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
4 weeks ago#385
Waluigi1 posted...
No need for the attitude, jeez. I was legitimately wondering...

Just responding to the attitude I perceived from your message. You came into a thread about depression, a week after daylight savings where there were undoubtedly articles all over talking about this (I saw at least 3,) and ask "Why do you hate night time?" What was I supposed to think?
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

Waluigi1
4 weeks ago#386
You should probably take the question at face value... I love night time and have always been a night owl. The sun sucks.

And I don't really look at random news articles, or the news in general as its usually depressing/infuriating

User Info: GTM

GTM
4 weeks ago#387
Me: I need to say something to a friend. I'm hurting. I'm not okay

Friend: hey how are you

Me: I'm okay
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and you are awesome

Waluigi1
4 weeks ago#388
GTM posted...
Me: I need to say something to a friend. I'm hurting. I'm not okay

Friend: hey how are you

Me: I'm okay

Oof I know those feels all too well.

My best friend in the whole world that I could talk to about anything has it way worse than I do, so I always feel guilty about bringing up my own issues. So I usually end up just not talking to anyone. :/

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#389
Yeah I hate bringing up my struggles to friends cause it feels like I'm just putting my bad on them.

Doesnt matter that if the positions were reversed I would want them to talk to me.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: GTM

GTM
3 weeks ago#390
bump
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and you are awesome
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]
  • Post New Message