You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]

User Info: GTM

GTM
6 months ago#1
Can't find my normal opening post, so sparknotes:

- None of us are professionals, so if you're in crisis, call 1-800-273-8255 or seek immediate professional help.
- What you're feeling now, this too shall pass
- This topic is based on the fact that talking helps. Post thoughts, concerns, feelings, emotions. If you need an ear, or need to let off steam, or just want someone to say "me too, I've been through that".
- Push yourself to change one little thing in yourself or your surroundings, and it may give you that spark to continue fighting. Change is hope.
- This topic won't be logged on GMUN's site, but may be cached via Google cache (or maybe not, google sees this as 10 posts a page and misses pages entirely)
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and wrestling
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
6 months ago#2
GTM posted...
Why I oughtta

Shut Up.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

GTM
6 months ago#3
Opening post updated. Sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way, Sterolizer.

I'll try to keep this bumped this time.
GTM - Boko United
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
6 months ago#4
GTM posted...
Opening post updated. Sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way, Sterolizer.

I'll try to keep this bumped this time.

Bruh, you initial post literally just said "Why I Oughttah" lol
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Mr Lasastryke

Mr Lasastryke
6 months ago#5
This is more of a "this sucks" than an "I'm depressed" thing, but this Saturday I'm going to a party where one of my least favorite people, out of the people I've met in my life, is also going to be. (I don't want to explain the backstory behind why I utterly despise this person.) Ugh, I'm NOT looking forward to having to be in his presence for a whole night.

...well, that was a weird and vague contribution to this topic, sorry.
Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta

GTM
6 months ago#6
STEROLIZER posted...
Bruh, you initial post literally just said "Why I Oughttah" lol

Was upset at the purge, I keep letting the topic get eaten by it
GTM - Boko United

GTM
6 months ago#7
I used to have a person in my life who wasn't good for me, who was very discouraging but said it was okay cause he said he was a loser too and that feelings don't exist and for me to just accept the truth. He brought out the worst in me. We do have some mutual friends, so it's awkward when he's mentioned, but luckily I've somehow only crossed paths with him once over the last 7 or so years.

What type of party is it? 50 people and you can roam around? or a group of 5 playing video games?

Alternatively, drink a bit so you don't notice him as much >_>;
GTM - Boko United

User Info: Wreath

Wreath
6 months ago#8
Mr Lasastryke posted...
This is more of a "this sucks" than an "I'm depressed" thing, but this Saturday I'm going to a party where one of my least favorite people, out of the people I've met in my life, is also going to be. (I don't want to explain the backstory behind why I utterly despise this person.) Ugh, I'm NOT looking forward to having to be in his presence for a whole night.

...well, that was a weird and vague contribution to this topic, sorry.

Whiskey can fix this
https://i.imgtc.com/G1wRGgP.jpg

User Info: StartTheMachine

StartTheMachine
6 months ago#9
Gotta love living with a "brother" who tells you what a worthless piece of s*** you are every day.
- Blur -
Welcome to your Divinity.

User Info: Wreath

Wreath
6 months ago#10
StartTheMachine posted...
Gotta love living with a "brother" who tells you what a worthless piece of s*** you are every day.

That's not nice if him. I'd ask him to stop.

If not, just give him some rights and lefts.
https://i.imgtc.com/G1wRGgP.jpg
(edited 6 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. mental wellness at board 8 [bipolar] [depression] [anxiety] [health] [antipurge]