1 year ago #6
this is an inauspicious start lol

Plans in the previous game:
-Arn Anderson would be able to wrestle again in a few months, and he, Flair, Tully, and ??? would've formed the Horsemen.
-PARKAMANIA were going to win the tag belts next PPV, fulfilling Lopen's prize and hopefully cementing Parka as a key midcarder. Probably would've eventually dropped them to a heel turning Future Perfect (maybe they'd become the West Texas Rednecks and have the "rap is crap" thing against Atlas?)
-Jake was gonna get fired eventually for wellness, and thus I wasn't gonna put him in a title feud or long-term angle. But I still like the dude so he would've kept getting mostly-irrelevant-but-still-high-profile stuff.
-The Killer Bees were going to show up in a week or two.
-Might've eventually unified the NWA and WWF titles or done a brand split. Didn't have specific plans to get the belts off Flair or Ventura in the meantime. Flair especially might've wound up with a reign long enough for the Horsemen angle to happen in conjunction with a heel turn....or he might've just left for MACW to whom he had loyalty.
-Sting and Vampiro were in development, and some other guys that I don't remember.
-Would've kept trying to get Steamboat and Tenryu into the main event. Tenryu getting a shot at Flair next PPV would've helped.
-Maybe someday HBK and the Harts would've gotten over. Vader was doing okay.
Look at all those chickens
O, the land of cloudless day! O, the land of an unclouded sky!