You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
2 months ago#41
STElNER posted...
??? that didn't make any sense. I've seen you being an a****** with my own eyes, so I am telling you that to avoid confusion/ignorance on your part.

You just said you are privy to all conversations I have with people directly. Hence being omnipresent. You have zero idea what you are talking about.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
2 months ago#42
i can only speak to what happens on the discord server where you have never received any treatment you didn't deserve. i retract my claim that none of those people would be stupid enough to privately say otherwise.

Corrik
2 months ago#43
Fair enough. I accept your retraction and implied apology.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
2 months ago#44
I mean let’s be honest you aren’t exactly the most fun mafia player to play with

(Also this was when you got MI to modkill himself)
Warning: I'm literally VeryInsane.

Corrik
2 months ago#45
VeryInsane posted...
I mean let’s be honest you aren’t exactly the most fun mafia player to play with

(Also this was when you got MI to modkill himself)

99% of the game is not the most fun person to play mafia with because only one person can be the funnest and someone modkilling themself has zero to do with me and only with the person who did so.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

VeryInsane
2 months ago#46
I was also referring to the games where Ulti decided to put you on ignore and just say “Corrik is 100% scum you”re welcome” fifty posts in a row which was extremely insufferable so you can say it had more to do with Ulti than it had to do with you, whatever.

I’m sleepy

Corrik
2 months ago#47
VeryInsane posted...
I was also referring to the games where Ulti decided to put you on ignore and just say “Corrik is 100% scum you”re welcome” fifty posts in a row which was extremely insufferable so you can say it had more to do with Ulti than it had to do with you, whatever.

I’m sleepy

Ulti is a troll. He never even actually has me on ignore. lol. why do yinz ever listen to anything he says.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

VeryInsane
2 months ago#48
I... didn’t?

We lynched Ulti day 1 that game remember

Corrik
2 months ago#49
VeryInsane posted...
I... didn’t?

We lynched Ulti day 1 that game remember

I don't remember the game tbqh. But, I thought you were referring to multiple games, and it ruining your mafia fun to not wanting to play anymore.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
2 months ago#50
Ulti has been there the last few days spouting dribble pretending to be happy with his monika choice despite being wrong and it's cool cause hes rich.

Then he comes on B8 and rages cause he should have "trusted his gut and not listened to b8 predictions nonsense"

Throw in supernicedog being annoying as bloody hell
yep, don't mind, I've already won one and I'm rich, it's not like I need 1k for video games - UltimaterializerX
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server