You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server

User Info: Shaduln

Shaduln
2 weeks ago#341
Corrik7 posted...
Steiner posted...
Mr Lasastryke posted...
i doubt steiner just goes around banning people he doesn't like left and right.

nope, just one time

To be fair, I think you banned the guy who said he hoped all drug users died also, I believe! Not that it matters much. But, I think precedence does exist actually

And you think he didn't deserve to be banned over that?
Emperor of Board 8
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Corrik7

Corrik7
2 weeks ago#342
Shaduln posted...
Corrik7 posted...
Steiner posted...
Mr Lasastryke posted...
i doubt steiner just goes around banning people he doesn't like left and right.

nope, just one time

To be fair, I think you banned the guy who said he hoped all drug users died also, I believe! Not that it matters much. But, I think precedence does exist actually

And you think he didn't deserve to be banned over that?

I think it is your decision to make as the person who runs the discord. You can ban whoever you wish to ban. That is your right. I am saying that exercising that right and saying you don't do that also would be a bit contradicting.

I also remember agreeing with you that the person was making pretty vulgar comments that I thought were overboard and had no place to make.

I am strongly anti-drugs also, but culling the population of everyone who uses drugs seems a bit insane, to be frank!

Edit: Sorry, I misread your name as Steiner and addressed the post as such!
Xbox Live User Name - Corrik
Currently playing: Division 2
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
2 weeks ago#343
No offense, Corrik, but do you not see the wicked irony in being “strongly anti-drugs” with multiple DUI’s?
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: Corrik7

Corrik7
2 weeks ago#344
ChaosTonyV4 posted...
No offense, Corrik, but do you not see the wicked irony in being “strongly anti-drugs” with multiple DUI’s?

Not really.
Xbox Live User Name - Corrik
Currently playing: Division 2
(message deleted)

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
2 weeks ago#346
Steiner posted...
yes this is an admission that i have gone so completely mad with power that i can no longer be trusted to run the (un)official board 8 discord server and someone should start a new one to take its place and that person can deal with corrik

Or maybe... Corrik can be that person! He'll make his own Board 8 Discord server, with blackjack and hookers.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 week ago#347
Corrik7 posted...
ChaosTonyV4 posted...

Not really.

First of all, alcohol is a drug. Secondly, a person smoking weed at home is much less dangerous to everyone including themselves than a person that is drunk behind the wheel of a car.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: Nrrr

Nrrr
1 week ago#348
f*** it's going to be so annoying when corrik responds to that

User Info: Steiner

Steiner
1 week ago#349
I feel bad for all of you
Advokaiser makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
1 week ago#350
I have been informed Discord is toxic
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server