You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server

User Info: Steiner

Steiner
3 weeks ago#321
is the bad user posting in here
Advokaiser makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

User Info: Corrik7

Corrik7
3 weeks ago#322
Mr Lasastryke posted...
you were probably banned because of the way you acted in that topic rather than the content of the topic

I did nothing inappropriate in the topic at any point.
Xbox Live User Name - Corrik
Currently playing: Division 2

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
3 weeks ago#323
yeah you're right. i just made the decision that i never want to interact with you ever again in my entire life and logging into this account to explain that to you one time is the last time I will. goodbye it has been truly f***ing awful knowing you. hope your ex is also lucky enough to never have to interact with you again either.

Steiner
3 weeks ago#324
and your kids too :praying emoji:

Corrik7
3 weeks ago#325
Glad we confirmed it was nothing I did because I was sure I did nothing wrong at all besides talk about video games!

User Info: Mr Lasastryke

Mr Lasastryke
3 weeks ago#326
Corrik7 posted...

you acted like you were super outraged over a minor thing and then you admitted you were being facetious. i personally didn't mind it but not everyone is going to appreciate that style of posting. pretty sure that if you had said "man it kinda sucks that FFVIIR is not coming to xbox one, especially after KHIII did come to it," almost nobody would have had a problem with your topic.
Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta

Steiner
3 weeks ago#327
yeah i just hate corrik

Corrik7
3 weeks ago#328
Mr Lasastryke posted...
Corrik7 posted...

you acted like you were super outraged over a minor thing and then you admitted you were being facetious. i personally didn't mind it but not everyone is going to appreciate that style of posting. pretty sure that if you had said "man it kinda sucks that FFVIIR is not coming to xbox one, especially after KHIII did come to it," almost nobody would have had a problem with your topic.

I was having fun with enfusing humor in an over the top way to a subject of interest!

The backlash was simply astounding there and just left me with scratching my head wondering what the hell was in people's water to get so worked up.

I mean, I get not everyone gets my sense of humor, but geez!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Mr Lasastryke

Mr Lasastryke
3 weeks ago#329
you were probably disliked by the discord people before, though. that topic was probably the final straw. i doubt they thought you were an amazing user and when you made that topic they went "WTF IS THIS s*** BANNED."
Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta

Steiner
3 weeks ago#330
I controversially unbanned Corrik a while back at the protest of literally everybody. I banned him again when he started talking about some discord clique he knows nothing about. Why does it bother him, being banned from a place where nobody wants him?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Unofficial Board 8 (GameFAQs Contests) Discord Server