You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Character Battle X Oracle Challenge Discussion + Team Sign-Up Topic

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 week ago#391
Hey, my bracket made it on the leaderboard. Taking Drake>Chief tomorrow is going to put an end to that but it's nice to be there at least for a day.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: STElNER

STElNER
1 week ago#392
Advokaiser posted...
Wow, almost 40 points to go! I'm still hanging in there, so it's not that bad, but Steiner is right behind me.

Coming for you today!

User Info: t_kizzle

t_kizzle
1 week ago#393
This has been a pretty mixed Oracle season for me so far but I am quite proud of that Bowser prediction.
Christopher Christopher Christopher Christopher
my username is not good

User Info: KingMorgoth

KingMorgoth
1 week ago#394
Team Rocket Elite posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/77154525/911755306

SuorGenoveffa posted:
Bowser 54.73

@KingMorgoth Can you help add that in? It wasn't picked up because of the missing %.

Done!
Team Rocket Elite 1 week ago#395
I will be putting up the Round 3 topic shortly (should be within 30 minutes) after the next matches start. For Round 3 you will be immediately allowed to predict up to Auron vs Sub-Zero. The same topic will be used for all of Round 3. However, predictions for Luigi vs Tails will not be accepted until both of those matches are fully complete. Similarly, Division 8 Round 2 matches must fully complete before Division 8 Round 3 predictions are accepted. I will be creating a new topic for Round 4 so don't put Round 4 predictions in the Round 3 topic.
This was not the best year for my bracket.
Congrats to BK_Sheikah00 for winning the BYIG Guru Contest!

User Info: cyko

cyko
6 days ago#396
Well crud. Yesterday was a perfect example of why you should always put up safety picks. I got busy yesterday and totally forgot to log in to make my picks. Oh well.
Yay - BkSheikah is the guru champion of awesomeness.

User Info: th3l3fty

th3l3fty
6 days ago#397
out of curiosity, who has the power to force the site to notice that the last set of matches are over?

the site seems to be having major issues doing that automatically right now
thelefty for analysis crew 2008 imo -transience
I have a third degree burn in flame-o-nomics -Sir Chris
I wonder if it's a result of the site revamp where it used to calculate everything on demand and now it just pulls up values instead of recalculating

User Info: KingMorgoth

KingMorgoth
6 days ago#399
th3l3fty posted...
out of curiosity, who has the power to force the site to notice that the last set of matches are over?

the site seems to be having major issues doing that automatically right now

I think the 4-match-a-day thing killed Kaxon's update script and he hasn't had the time or found a way to fix it...(yet?)

I can't complain about it as I'm not exactly able to fix it either...

User Info: Camden

Camden
6 days ago#400
I don't remember how many times it's been now, but I was saved by my safeties again. Nothing looks terribly awful so far.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Character Battle X Oracle Challenge Discussion + Team Sign-Up Topic