Blade Mafia 5 Topic 14: We have waited. The cows have come home.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Blade Mafia 5 Topic 14: We have waited. The cows have come home.

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
3 days ago#11
Needless to say, I think a jinjo is where we have to look at for the lynch today. .

I feel kind of good about ashe despite his tinfoil conspiracy stuff and despite him knowing about the usurper before it flipped.

Mostly because I kind of feel Shad fabricated the paralyzed thing to not talk because it does not make sense to me someone used a paralyze on him night 1 after he was already claimed, that early in the game, or on shad specifically.

Actually I hadn't thought about it but I guess both jinjo claims could be scum and only one of them is a jinjo. Or panth or death is jinjo and fakeclaimed.

However, I feel the way things shook out that most jinjos would have claimed. Especially panthera.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
3 days ago#12
Neither shad eaed panth nor death votes scum all of day 1. Jesus and I am playing bad this game. Lol.

Eaed and death parked on colzach claimed cop (granted htead went to bed due to timezones before the claim).

Panth and shad end up on Donker with me.

Eaed makes 3 votes all town (BCT, and colzach twice). Remains on colzach.

Shad makes 3 votes 2 town 1 Indy (scare, zy, Donker). Remains on Donker.

Panth makes 2 votes. Both town. (BCT, Donker). Remains on Donker.

I made 8 votes. 1 scum 5 town 2 unflipped. (Mzero, shad twice, colzach, NewDonker twice, BCT, IGCD)

Granted I can't remember why I voted Mzero and it was likely nothing major because I felt relatively okay with MZero being town besides his activity for the majority of the game til his claim.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
3 days ago#13
I assume you were roleblocked again Corrik? Kind of surprised you'd be left alive when Pxl had outright said she didn't care much anymore, although I guess she did start trying again after that.

I feel like Death and Shad remain the likeliest scum, still feel fairly confident in Ashe and Corrik...if you really faked that whole business about thinking Dels was lying about his claim based on the Legend of Dragoon thing, I would be surprised and impressed. Don't see why scum goes that far on such a bizarre, minor point.

Shad being paralyzed is weird but I don't think it would make sense as an excuse not to talk - paralyze doesn't prevent talking, and his real life would be all the excuse he needs, plus he apparently tried to replace out so it's not like he was planning on lurking. It could still be some sort of weird scum ploy since it's really weird for scum to paralyze town Shad on night 1 of all times, but it wouldn't be a way to let him get away without saying anything I don't think
Meow!

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
3 days ago#14
turbopuns2 posted...
Dead list?

Nope lol
https://imgur.com/a/LEqiW

Corrik
3 days ago#15
Chris led the lynch on Panthera as scare was the main target (after colzach). Obviously no reason to lead this as scum go save scum because obviously Chris is town and scare was Indy.

Panthera gets the lead. I am in the process of alrdy wailing to go to Donker as the Panthera lynch starts.

Thus I really had no reason to lead on Donker to save scare either.

However, Panthera gains steam and after his claim everyone does come to the mislynch I was pushing. So there is a very slight case that me and Panthera are scum together and I tried to save him. Though I obviously know that isn't true either.

I think Leo was pushing to lynch me late in the game and actually did change his vote to me late (after those votals take place).
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
3 days ago#16
Panthera posted...
I assume you were roleblocked again Corrik? Kind of surprised you'd be left alive when Pxl had outright said she didn't care much anymore, although I guess she did start trying again after that.

I feel like Death and Shad remain the likeliest scum, still feel fairly confident in Ashe and Corrik...if you really faked that whole business about thinking Dels was lying about his claim based on the Legend of Dragoon thing, I would be surprised and impressed. Don't see why scum goes that far on such a bizarre, minor point.

Shad being paralyzed is weird but I don't think it would make sense as an excuse not to talk - paralyze doesn't prevent talking, and his real life would be all the excuse he needs, plus he apparently tried to replace out so it's not like he was planning on lurking. It could still be some sort of weird scum ploy since it's really weird for scum to paralyze town Shad on night 1 of all times, but it wouldn't be a way to let him get away without saying anything I don't think

Yeah, I was roleblocked. I tried to visit Pxlated.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
3 days ago#17
I think we have to lynch a jinjo today, panth. If we get the scum jinjo, we confirm the two others as town. I am 99% sure there is not 2 scum jinjos and I feel the claims were relatively genuine that day. I know I mentioned 1 could have lied and claimed it when not, but it doesn't seem to fit the reactions or the players involved.

If we Lynch the right jinjo today, the other 2 are basically confirmed town. Scum has to kill one of them. Going fine 3 with a confirmed jinjo still alive and 2 nonjinjos. Thus the remaining jinjo panth and death would be the final 3.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Panthera
3 days ago#18
Why did you target Pxl? I thought you alternated between watching and tracking and last night should have been a track since you tried to watch Chris the night before
Meow!

Corrik
3 days ago#19
Panthera posted...
Why did you target Pxl? I thought you alternated between watching and tracking and last night should have been a track since you tried to watch Chris the night before

I have absolutely zero idea how my powers work. I had a theory they alternated powers, but for all I know I coulda hail maryed a doc save.

That said, I knew I would be roleblocked or roleblocked and killed so I didn't think it mattered.

Though I probably should have thought more about using it on myself tbqh. That would have been smarter. Though in the end it wouldn't have mattered.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Panthera
3 days ago#20
I understand why you'd want to lynch a Jinjo, though if there's a non-Jinjo scum I know it must be Death since he and I are the only non-Jinjos left. If we lynch Death you get shot anyway in all likelihood so it comes down to Ashe/Shad/me. Which, granted, I feel like Ashe is town but it's not quite as solid as it would look in the hypothetical Jinjo/Death/me endgame so Jinjo probably is the way to go regardless.
Meow!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Blade Mafia 5 Topic 14: We have waited. The cows have come home.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.