Politics Containment Topic 184: Torn NATO

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Politics Containment Topic 184: Torn NATO

User Info: HaRRicH

HaRRicH
1 week ago#101
7/12/2018
NEW YORK TIMES - Stormy Daniels Arrested at Ohio Strip Club for Touching Undercover Officers

She was charged with three counts of illegal sexually oriented activity, a misdemeanor, the arrest report says. She was released from the Jackson Pike jail in Columbus on Thursday after posting $6,054 cash bail.

The charges “stem from an allegation that while performing, she engaged in touching with customers who turned out to be undercover vice officers,” Ms. Clifford’s lawyer, Michael J. Avenatti, said in a telephone interview. Mr. Avenatti said that Ms. Clifford would plead not guilty.

[...]

Police officers at the club said in an affidavit that while dancing topless, Ms. Clifford pressed patrons’ faces into her chest and fondled the breasts of some women in the audience. She performed similar acts on three officers, and grabbed one by the buttocks, the affidavit said.

“So there are undercover vice officers that came to the club for the purpose of trying to get her to touch them so that they could then arrest her, which is ludicrous,” Mr. Avenatti said.

“My understanding is that a number of undercover officers were female, which was not unusual to my client because a huge number of women are turning out to see her shows,” he said. “And a couple of officers asked her to allow them to place their face in between her breasts.”

[...]

“This was a setup & politically motivated,” Mr. Avenatti said on Twitter. “It reeks of desperation. We will fight all bogus charges.”

In Ohio, it is illegal for an employee who is “nude or seminude” at a sexually oriented business to be touched by a patron or to touch a patron, with the exception of an immediate family member. Depending on what body part is touched, the charge can be a first- or fourth-degree misdemeanor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/us/stormy-daniels-arrested-strip-club-columbus.html

Sounds like vice cops successfully baited Stormy into some inappropriate touching while working.
Nominate METAL MAN for 20XX!
http://i.imgur.com/Dr4NAeq.png

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
1 week ago#102
Charges have already been completely dismissed.

But the message seems to be clear.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

User Info: SupremeZero

SupremeZero
1 week ago#103
https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1017522739802968065
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover,God himself,be your hope. You have to be your own hope

User Info: Jakyl25

Jakyl25
1 week ago#104
So much for the tolerant left
Thank you, Eddie Guerrero.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRlKR5nU8AA_v_C?format=jpg&name=large

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
1 week ago#105
direct action
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: red sox 777

red sox 777
1 week ago#106
Just watched a video of antifa people being arrested. About 90% of the words out of their mouths were expletives at the cops arresting them. The rest was mainly threats and personal insults to the police who were being quite reasonable.

I wonder how many GOP victories it will take before these people learn.
September 1, 2003; November 4, 2007; September 2, 2013
Congratulations to DP Oblivion in the Guru Contest!

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 week ago#107
Okay, that's it. It's too obvious now. This reality is just a simulation and the test is to see how far we can be pushed before the facade cracks. Let us out now.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1017543043296219136

And since none of us should be deprived of this if you don't want to follow the link:

Scene: A United States Congressional Hearing

"I'm a dentist, okay. So I read body language very, very well."
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 week ago#108
red sox 777 posted...

Yet another version of “This is why Trump won” lmao
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: red sox 777

red sox 777
1 week ago#109
ChaosTonyV4 posted...
red sox 777 posted...

Yet another version of “This is why Trump won” lmao

Top 10 reasons why Trump won:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Liberals being mean to others
3. Liberal activists
4. Incompetent Democratic strategists
5. Donald Trump
6. Vladimir Putin
7. Barack Obama
8. The DNC
9. 16 other Republicans running
10. Twitter
September 1, 2003; November 4, 2007; September 2, 2013
Congratulations to DP Oblivion in the Guru Contest!
1. People are f***ing idiots
Congrats to BKSheikah for winning the BYIG Guru Challenge!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Politics Containment Topic 184: Torn NATO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed