Any interest in a blind Horizon: Zero Dawn playthrough topic?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Any interest in a blind Horizon: Zero Dawn playthrough topic?
You cant shoot the Tallnecks. I personally never used the ropecaster because it makes fights too boring
Rost always said: Patience
Get the golden fast travel pack pretty quick too

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
5 days ago#33
So I continued on and went to a new settlement to get some side quests and information. Killed some boars to retrieve a ring (ew), destroyed some machines, had a grand old time. Except for the part where I shot a Sawtooth and it came after me followed by another one I hadn't seen. That was a little dicey, but luckily they seemed to not want to chase me too much so I picked them off one at a time. The AI in this game is really weird, sometimes they charge the moment they spot you, sometimes they just turn around and run away even when they're up close. Anyway, I'm supposed to attack the cult base next but I'm clearing out their scout camps first. One down, two for...probably tomorrow night!

Also discovered some additional data points/audio log type stuff. Humanity went to the moon in the past, apparently. Watch the backstory end up being that the moon was terraformed into being habitable and we're actually on the moon! Except I doubt that guy in this topic could live on the moon...or could he...?!

This tiny update brought to you PURPLEVISION. There are some things in life that can't be seen. For everything else, there's PURPLEVISION
Meow!

Panthera
4 days ago#34
Oh right, forgot. Cleared out a bandit camp with the help of a guy named Nil. He seems like a pretty nice guy, aside from the part where he hunts bandits instead of machines because it's just not satisfying for him if his targets can't feel pain and fear. Okay maybe he's not such a nice guy, but we sure as hell wiped out some other not so nice people. Getting that sharpshot bow or whatever it's called was the best thing to ever happen to me, feels good to have actual damage output on arrows.
Meow!

Panthera
4 days ago#35
Awkward triple post here but I forgot to mention it earlier, in the ruins Aloy goes to as a kid one of the audio logs mentioned someone thinking about taking a trip to Machu Picchu. I found that amusing because just last week my father told me he's planning on taking a trip there later on this year. Not the most commonly referenced place in the world, and yet there it was coming up twice in a matter of days.
Meow!

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
4 days ago#36
Pretty common!

Also Nil is great. One of my favourites
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.
Love Aloys interactions with Nil.

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
4 days ago#38
You are now tracking this topic.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:Paters1 IGN:SuperPattyCakes

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
4 days ago#39
Encountering Nil was always great.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

Panthera
4 days ago#40
Oh man you guys have totally given away the fact that Nil, who was obviously set up to be a recurring NPC I will see again, is indeed a guy I will likely see again some time. I do not know how I can go on with this amazingly clever plot twist ruined for me.

This is a joke
Meow!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Any interest in a blind Horizon: Zero Dawn playthrough topic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.