Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 19: All Hail The Demon King

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 19: All Hail The Demon King
Team Rocket Elite 3 weeks ago#111
I believe there were also game assets that hinted at a new mode found via datamining.
This was not the best year for my bracket.
Congrats to BK_Sheikah00 for winning the BYIG Guru Contest!

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
3 weeks ago#112
barreldragon88 posted...
Kenri posted...
The buildup is almost succeeding in making me excited but like... not really.

How come? Because you don't care much about the game anymore? What would actually get you excited?

Better AI, new characters (not alts and particularly from underrepresented games), and something to address the powercreep/fix the arena.

None of this would be particularly profitable so I don't expect any of it!
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
3 weeks ago#113
I cheat lul
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
3 weeks ago#114
WickIebee posted...
I suppose I'll also ask, how's everyone on Grandmaster challenges?

i only did the one that gave an orb, and watched a youtube video for the solution
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Grimmer

Grimmer
3 weeks ago#115
I've done four of the grandmaster challenges. I haven't tried the others in a while. The reward isn't much for the effort they take
Yankees mobile account

barreldragon88
3 weeks ago#116
Grimmer posted...
I've done four of the grandmaster challenges. I haven't tried the others in a while. The reward isn't much for the effort they take

Exactly. The challenges present such specific situations that you'll never encounter anywhere else that it's not worth the time and effort to try to figure out on your own, unless you were absolutely bored and wanted to have bragging rights
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Luis_Sera89

Luis_Sera89
3 weeks ago#117
Well I mean, the Grandmaster challenges are just Fire Emblem-themed puzzles. I like puzzles, so I spent the time (with more than a little trial and error) to figure them out. They have very specific solutions, but there's nothing inherently wrong with that.
"Eet's game time..."
https://soundcloud.com/luissera/intro/s-VvkMJ

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
3 weeks ago#118
Kenri posted...
something to address the powercreep/fix the arena.

This is ultimately what will need to happen for me to not drop this game kinda soon. Even if it's just something as simple as upping merge caps on units with lower base stat totals the power creep is starting to get obnoxious with new banners averaging like 38 base speed
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

barreldragon88
3 weeks ago#119
Lopen posted...
Kenri posted...
something to address the powercreep/fix the arena.

This is ultimately what will need to happen for me to not drop this game kinda soon. Even if it's just something as simple as upping merge caps on units with lower base stat totals the power creep is starting to get obnoxious with new banners averaging like 38 base speed

When do you see yourself quitting at the current run rate? You seem like you still have some attachment to the game
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
3 weeks ago#120
I dunno. It'll be a while. Kinda soon may have been a bit harsh.

The fact remains that most of the units I really like in this game were released in the opening batch so if they stop being able to remain competitive I'll lose interest pretty soon afterwards. Brave Exvius lost me pretty much right after X-Death stopped being a unit I could make competitive.

A good ballpark would be once powercreep hits the point that 42 base speed on new units starts becoming commonplace. That basically means my +Spd Matthew even at +10 merge is going to get doubled by a ton of stuff that isn't even merged if they have speed boon. At the rate we're going I feel like that would be less than a year out.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 19: All Hail The Demon King

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.