Hearthstone Discussion Topic - July 2018 Edition

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic - July 2018 Edition

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 week ago#121
Is it just me, or does anyone else occasionally craft a legendary and then just... not use it? I crafted Geddon yesterday even though I have no real intention of using him in a deck at the moment.

I'm just sitting on so much dust after Witchwood didn't really have anything in it that excited me, and hoarding dust seems pointless once you reach a certain point. I've still got about 12,000 and I seriously doubt there's going to be more than 7-8 legendaries I want from the Dr.7 set. Thinking about crafting Maly too, it'll be my third time having the card.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 week ago#122
Camden posted...
Is it just me, or does anyone else occasionally craft a legendary and then just... not use it? I crafted Geddon yesterday even though I have no real intention of using him in a deck at the moment.

this kinda describes me as well, but more just because I'll go weeks or even months at a time without playing hearthstone anyway.
~* Now I only see your dull imposter ~*
https://i.imgur.com/tdhOSKc.png

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 week ago#123
I only craft something if I plan on using it immediately. Why craft Baron Geddon to not use when you'll be getting a Classic pack every week amd have the chance of opening him?

When I open my collection and see 12 000 dust I always get excited because I feel like I have the ability to play anything I want.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: KokoroAkechi

KokoroAkechi
1 week ago#124
I logged onto Europe because I don’t want to play NA legend and I expected to have like no cards but I actually almost have enough to make a cheap competitive deck
Kokoro's Anime Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIA0gY11FQ_Zh6kLSam5OA
Updated: July 27th, 2016.

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 week ago#125
Camden posted...

I crafted Elise, and then proceeded to not play her.

When the expansion came out, I was convinced I would be playing some kind of Hagatha deck and crafted that, and then haven't used her.

But usually I'm pretty frugal with my dust.
Video Game Music Contest 12 winner: Ys 8 - Sunshine Coastline

User Info: turbopuns2

turbopuns2
1 week ago#126
I don't craft something I'm not about to use immediately, although I'm very impulsive with that. Might craft something on a whim and stop playing the deck two days later.

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 week ago#127
I just added 6 beasts to a Taunt Druid's pool and they just hit the 1 in 7 with Witching Hour.

f*** this game.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Korayashi

Korayashi
1 week ago#128
I save dust to craft specific decks. I have a bad habit of getting impatient and dusting things I could potentially slot in to other decks though, and then when I feel like making a new deck I realize I'll have to make those cards again.

Oh, and I have a pretty good argument that skill is definitely a factor in Hearthstone. Earlier had a match against Heal Zoo. Figured 'Oh, I'll just hit face' when I'm 2 health from lethal and figure they can't possibly get lethal the next turn. While I had 4 mana and a Divine Favor. Where I then drew a Blessing of Might and then die to a magical combination of cards the next turn. I'm f***ing stupid and that's my argument.

>_>
Board 8's Greatest Beard Band - Chairmen of the Beard
BKSheikah is better than all of us. Remember that.

User Info: Ultii

Ultii
1 week ago#129
davidponte posted...
I just added 6 beasts to a Taunt Druid's pool and they just hit the 1 in 7 with Witching Hour.

f*** this game.

Was it 7 different beasts? Cornered Sentry only adds one instead of three, right?
Ulti at work.

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
1 week ago#130
davidponte posted...

f*** this game.

That sucks a lot.

I have cornered sentry tech’d for this exact reason
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic - July 2018 Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.