Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
5 days ago#91
Cinque USB
Tifa Glint.

I have a pretty astonishing 0 team.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
5 days ago#92
No luckies or me, I think I got enough random crap in the Realms on Parade for much cheaper.

Probably not drawing anything until the next FF8 event, unless I decide to pull on the Galuf/Bartz banner. Starting with the next FF8 banner in about 2 months there's a sequence of really good banners (we go up to five 6* on each banner, for one thing).
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
I saw a schedule where there is an ff8 event st the end of the month. Is that wrong?
Sir Chris

User Info: Grapple M1

Grapple M1
5 days ago#94
There's the one going on now and another in like...3 months I think?

1/11 LD Ysayle SSB

I do have her USB so it's not a complete waste, but def. not worth 25 mythril. I need to quit doing these again but my urge to pull keeps getting the better of me.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 days ago#95
What's everyone's goal for the new torment starting tonight? For this one I'm hoping I can clear the highest difficulty, but there's no way I can sub-30. I have 3/5 of an awesome Tactics team: TGC, Ramza, and Ovelia are basically fully decked out, but my last two slots are much weaker. I have Rafa's USB but it's basically useless here. I'm probably using Gaffgarion since I have an 5+++* version of his +dark sword and his BSB gives enDark. Last spot is even more wide open but probably Agrias with guardbringer or Delita with SSS.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
(edited 4 days ago)
Ultimaphazon posted...
1/11 Ysayle True Ice Rod

As far as 1/11s are concerned, this is definitely among the better ones. I already have Rinoa USB, which basically does the same thing, so I'm not as happy as I could be, but it's still a great relic.

Ysayle's a better ice mage than Rinoa because her quick cast LM2 triggers off ice skills in general while Rinoa's only goes off Black Magic, while Rinoa can hit more elements but Ysayle can build meter faster with Vali or quick freeze and if you have the orbs for it her chase also triggers off Abyssal Shards doing a guaranteed 12 hits.

Also she's another ice mage DPS for the 5* physical immune wind Magicite and a mage team of Papalymo, Alph and Ysayle with Y'shtola USB2 is the best DPS for the FF14 torment.

I'm hoping I can sub30 the first two difficulties of the FFT torment tonight since I have the two most important relics Marche and Orlandeau USBs Be but since I don't have Ovelia's USB I probably can't cut the mustard on the last one.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
4 days ago#97
i assume i can sub-30 the first 2 difficulties with ease on FFT torment. have fully decked out Orlandu and Marche, everything for Ramza except chain, Agrias en-holy SSB+OSB, Ovelia SSB.

might be able to beat the highest difficulty, but i think i'd need more hones for that. should be able to half kill it at least.
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 days ago#98
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/8xx3ra/jp_daily_free_draw_renewal_rates/

Holy crap at the buff to daily draw rates JP is getting.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
4 days ago#99
Lopen posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/8xx3ra/jp_daily_free_draw_renewal_rates/

Holy crap at the buff to daily draw rates JP is getting.

WTF
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays!
UotY 2015, HAIL BKSHEIKAH!

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 days ago#100
It's basically a free draw from a garbage banner a day. I dunno what the value of that in mythril is... 3, maybe? It's not quite as outrageous as you'd think at a glance, but heavily reconsidering the value of Realms of Parade if we're going to get that. And 100 gem draws as well.

Look forward to actually looking forward to daily draws again in any case.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.